𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟚 - 𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕥

☺︎︎

it had been a few days since jeslyn had hung out with the boys. 3 days to be exact. jeslyn had thought about that night way too many times than she would admit. she had thought about it everyday since it happened. although she was shy and quiet, she genuinely enjoyed hanging out with the group of boys.

jeslyn had friends. not too many, but she had a couple. she wasn't really close with any of them, but she hung out with them a few days out of the week, and they kept in touch as best they could.

but she realized that her small group of friends didn't contain nearly the same energy as the group she had hung out with just 3 days before. her friends weren't bad, she liked them. they were funny and loud and sometimes crazy. but if jeslyn could choose to hang out with her friends, or the group of boys at the skate shop, she would choose fuckshit and the rest of the boys in a heart beat.

jeslyn layed in her small bed, her feet dangling off the side. she stared up at the ceiling, old glow in the dark stars she had stuck on the ceiling when she was seven staring right back at her. she wondered if the boys thought about her as well, or if they had forgot about her by now. she especially wondered if fuckshit had forgot about her.

jeslyn had thought about fuckshit a lot more than the rest of the boys, another thing she would never admit. she thought about all the small things, how he grabbed her hand to help her up or the small jokes he threw at her. she didn't know how flirting really worked. she saw her friends do it, but she still wasn't sure if fuckshit was just being friendly, or if he actually liked her.

jeslyn didn't know if she liked him. well, she thought that she didn't know if she did. to anyone else it would be as clear as day.

she also thought about how she acted around him. jeslyn hated how awkward she was. sure, everyone knows she's quiet and shy bla bla bla. but she wasn't mute! she got comfortable around people and she could actually talk and hold conversations, believe it or not. but she was so nervous around fuckshit.

so jeslyn layed in her bed, thinking. her mom had come home the day before, but had left again for who knows how long, with only a quick "love you." and a hundred dollar bill set on the kitchen counter for food. jeslyn could do essentially whatever she wanted, with no parental supervision, money that she didn't necessarily need, and an empty house all to herself. but she wasn't really the type to throw her own party.

she would go to parties with her friends often, but no one really knew her at any of them, given her lack of social skills, and she didn't know them either. she wouldn't have any idea of who to invite other than her few friends.

but then she had an idea. if she had a party, fuckshit and his friends were bound to show up to it. almost immediately after, she deemed her idea stupid. she was almost certain in her mind that even if she did throw a party and if fuckshit did actually show up, he wouldn't even talk to her anyways.

jeslyn sighed loudly. she was tired of being inside of her house for so long. she was also tired of only thinking about fuckshit, knowing that that was probably the only time she would hang out with him.

slowly dragging herself out of her bed, jeslyn walked to her small closet to pick out an outfit. she hadn't gotten ready or dressed in days, and she felt lazy. she chose some large black pants and a t-shirt she had stolen from her moms closet. it was a men's t-shirt, which meant it most likely belonged to one of her mothers.. acquaintances, so jeslyn figured her mom wouldn't be missing it too much.

after getting ready, jeslyn grabbed her new board and headed out the door, after grabbing the money on the counter of course. she decided she would go get tacos or something with the money, not really feeling like hanging out with her friends.

☺︎︎

jeslyn sat at the tables outside, appreciating the umbrellas built into the tables providing her with some shade. the streets were busy, cars honking and teens walking with their friends. jeslyn caught herself observing people, well, really just observing life, all the time.

she often felt like an outsider. like she was on the outside looking in as others lives moved on, while hers was at a standstill. she never explained that to any of her friends, knowing they would think she was weird or just high.

"stevie's a fucking legend!" fuckshit's loud voice was heard from across the street, the sound of wheels on the sidewalk somewhat muffling his voice.

jeslyn immediately recognized the voice as fuckshit. she spotted the group of boys across the street from her, a shirtless stevie walking proudly in front of the group, with a bloody fabric wrapped on his head.

jeslyn contemplated leaving before they could see her, but she was too late.

"hey, is that barbie?" stevie's small voice called out to the rest of the boys as they crossed the street, disregarding the many cars on the busy street.

several honked at them as they crossed, a few people leaning their head out of their car window's to yell explicits at the boys.

jeslyn shyly waved at the boys as they drew closer, immediately regretting the awkward way she held her hand in the air than dropped it to her side once again.

fuckshit was the first to approach jeslyn, smirking smoothly at the small girl. he couldn't help but notice that she was basically swimming in her attire. the large pants swallowing her skinny legs, and the large shirt nearly a dress as it fell to her knees.

"if it isn't barbie herself." fuckshit exclaimed, holding his hand out for her to dap him up.

he considered giving jeslyn a hug instead, but decided against it, knowing the rest of the guys would do the same, which he had never cared about with any girl before jeslyn.

over the three days that jeslyn had not hung out with the group, fuckshit had done a fair amount of thinking, which was something he didn't choose to do often during the summer, he would admit.

but he wasn't thinking about a school subject. he thought about jeslyn, the girl he had met just three days ago consumed his mind in such a short amount of time, but he wasn't complaining.

☺︎︎