𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻.

𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕤 - 𝕛

𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕤 - 𝕛. 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕖

☺︎︎

jeslyn had never had one teenage boy in her house before fuckshit, let alone five. well, more like four and a half, she wasn't sure of stevie's age yet, but he pretty much counted as a teenage boy anyway.

they were sitting on the bed, jeslyn and fuckshit, speaking about the night before, leaving out all of the crying and deep conversations.

and then there was a knock on her front door, more like a pounding, an insistent pounding that soon turned into a freestyle beat.

knock knock, pause. knock knock knock, pause. knock knock knock, faster, knock knock knock, slower.

fuckshit knew it was the boys before he could see them, even though he had no idea how they knew where jeslyn lived, or how they knew he was there.

they heard fourthgrade's voice first as they approached jeslyn's front door.

"are you sure this is where barbie lives?"

"i mean, i th-"

stevie was cut off as the door swung open, the five boys stood on the other side, skateboards in hand.

"how the fuck did y'all know where barbie lives?" fuckshit asked the group.

ruben pushed through the rest of the boys, not saying a word as he walked through the entrance, forcing jeslyn and fuckshit to move to the side so he wouldn't walk right into them.

once inside the house, ruben shoved a skateboard into jeslyn's hands, not bothering to meet her eyes or really give her any of his attention, he said, "here, we got your boards from the shop."

jeslyn muttered a quick "thanks." to him, though he had already walked away from her, further into her house, ignoring her.

the rest of the boys followed shortly after ruben, though jeslyn had never actually invited them inside. 

"stevie said she's his neighbor." ray explained to fuckshit as he passed through the entrance, handing fuckshit his board.

"yeah, i live down the street." stevie said as he followed after ray, looking up at jeslyn with the awkward smile she often saw him wearing.

fourth grade entered last, shooting jeslyn a small smile as well, "hey barbie." he spoke quietly, giving her a small wave with his camera-clad hand.

"hi.." she answered as she shut the door behind them.

she turned her head to meet fuckshit's, at the same time he did the same. he shot her an apologetic look on behalf of his friends lack of manors.

she shrugged her shoulders, sending him a small smile in response.