𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

𝟛𝟚𝟟 - 𝕛𝕠𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕒$$, 𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣, 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕠

𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕔𝕠

☺︎︎

jeslyn's heart pounded in her chest as she sat in the dirty bus seat. somehow, she had found herself hanging out with the group of boys once again. the rest of the boys sat in seats across, in front, and behind her, all sprawled out and seemingly deep in thought. aside from fuckshit, who sat directly to her right. she glanced down at his knee, which was just barely bumping hers. another reason to add to the list of why jeslyn was nervous tonight.

to avoid stealing glances at fuckshit and him possibly catching her lingering eyes, jeslyn kept her head down and her eyes trained on her dirty shoes, not their knees.

fuckshit's head rested on the back of the dirty seat. he hated the bus, it was annoying. it made him feel as though he was 14 again, before he could drive. earlier, he contemplated stealing the keys his parents had poorly hidden from him, but knew they would end up grounding him when they found out, and he wasn't about to have that happen too.

"my mom and dad are fucking bitches." fuckshit thought out loud, his eyes still focused upwards.

jeslyn's head shot up immediately after hearing fuckshit's voice. she let out a short breath, hoping it sounded similar enough to a laugh. fuckshit had informed the group earlier that day that his parents had taken his car away due to his bad grades. she thought he was a bit too entitled, she could only dream of having her own car.

"shit, cant wait 'til i can get a car," ray responded from the seat across from fuckshit, jeslyn's head turned toward him.

"and my shit for sure not getting taken away like i'm a little bitch." ray finished.

jeslyn's eyes widened at rays comments, not sure if he was joking or being serious. from out of the corner of her eye, she could see fuckshit simply rolling his eyes, seemingly not phased. she decided it must've been a joke.

jeslyn leaned her head back against her seat, mirroring fuckshit. she squinted her eyes at the harsh florecientes lighting up the public bus. her head was pounding slightly, along with her heart, and with her knees bouncing up and down and her fingers fidgeting, her nerves were at an all time high. she silently wished she had some type of substance to calm them, or at least to distract her for a while.

as if fuckshit had read her mind, he pulled a small pill bottle from his pocket.

"aye, put y'all hands out." fuckshit said, opening the bottle.

jeslyn's head shot up once again, immediately holding her hand out. she had done a lot of drugs, pills being the majority of them. surely, whatever they were would help calm her down.