𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 - 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

☺︎︎

jeslyn had been to many parties in her teenage years, and the end of the night always ended practically the same. the party would die down by the early morning hours, she would find a ride home or stumble her way to someplace she could crash for the night, wake up with an excruciating headache and blurred memories, just to relive the same night come the next weekend.

it was all familiar to her, what she'd expected when she attended a party.

so, when jeslyn awoke in her bed with her head pounding and a dry throat, she wasn't the least bit surprised.

she brought her hand up to her eyes, rubbing them harshly as if it would help her hangover at all. all she could think was that it was way too bright in her room and that she really wanted some advil.

she threw her arm back down onto her bed, but instead of the soft blanket, she felt her hand land right on what felt like someone's arm.

"yo, what the fuck barbie." fuckshit groaned, rolling his body over so he was laying on his back.

jeslyn sprung up, staring at fuckshit in shock, her brain still too fuzzy to remember the night before that somehow resulted in fuckshit asleep in her bed.

fuckshit lay with his eyes still closed, "i feel like shit." he groaned some more.

jeslyn stood at the side of her bed, stressfully rubbing her hands over her face.

"why are you in my bed?" she blurted after what felt like forever, still without a clue.

"um," fuckshit opened his eyes, instantly squinting at the brightness, "cause' we fucked." he said, closing his eyes again.

jeslyn's eyes widened at his statement. there was no way she was that drunk. she tried to recall the events that led up to this moment, but as hard as she tried, her brain just couldn't seem to remember.

fuckshit opened his eyes again when jeslyn still hadn't spoken.

"i'm fucking with you," he said as he sat up in the bed, realizing that joke probably wasn't the smartest thing to say to jeslyn at the moment. he had a bad habit of saying things that weren't always the most appropriate.

jeslyn slowly pulled her hands away from her face, sighing loudly with relief. "why the fuck would you say that?" she spoke lowly, pausing after each word for more emphasis.

fuckshit held his hands up in surrender, "yo, i didn't know you'd trip over it."

jeslyn fought the sudden urge she'd had to roll her eyes at fuckshit, opting to sigh loudly again instead, "can you answer my question?" she asked him, taking a seat on the edge of her bed.