41 - Almost Burnt To Crisps

Holy shi- we- we- we reached 6.1k reads. We reached 6.1k reads. *Realizes and gets overly excited* OH MY GOD, WE REACHED 6.1k READS! HOLY SHIZ, WE. JUST. REACHED. SIX-POINT-ONE. READS.-Wait- Now- 6.2k- I- 

People started to put up some protective barriers. McGonagall took the stone warriors and brought them to life. Harry was finding Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, whilst Mione and Ron went to the Chamber Of Secrets to destroy the cup Horcrux. Might I add, by themselves? Who knows what'll happen? 

You were in the courtyard, surrounding the castle, preparing. Yet the only thing you could think of was Draco. You kept going back to him. You acted like nothing happened when you saw him at his manor. You- for Merlin's Sake- kissed him. You let down your guard and kissed him- not=! You made out with him! Maybe he's changed? He's a flawed person, and him calling you 'darling' really sent butterflies into your stomach. Memories started to flood in:

"You're both standing under the mistletoe.",

"It- It's not even Thanksgiving, yet."

"Too bad." The person said back.

"What's mistletoe?" Draco was super confused.

"Well- Well, it's erm something that muggles came up with. If you stop with someone under the mistletoe, then you have to..."

"To what?"

"You have to kiss them."

"Couldn't be happier about this mice-will-toe." His arms wrapped around your cold waist. He brought you into a passionate kiss. You put your gloved hand higher, to cup his face. It went past his ear and you pulled him more in.

---

"Goodnight, handsome." You kissed his cheek.

"You know you can't call me that, it turns me on. Along with since you're just wearing your undershirt."

"Sorry." You bit your lip, teasing him. "What were you saying?" He didn't respond. You put your face close to his. "That's what I thought." You then turned to the other side of the bed ready to sleep. You were falling asleep when Draco whispered under his breath, in your ear.

"You better fall asleep before I fuck the shit out of you." You turned back around.

"Have fun trying." You turned back around and tried to fall asleep. Draco ended up nuzzling his face into your neck.

---

"Good night, princess."

---

"Then do that and get back onto this bed with me." You took off your robes and went on the right side of Draco. "Goodnight, love."

---

"Whatever will let me get you back."

---

All of those memories- and more. He couldn't help to make a few mistakes- especially because of that horrid father of his. Maybe he's just cracked under the pressure. Like a kid who was labelled as the 'gifted child' and had so much pressure on them, that they ended up 'burning out.' (How do I know about this? I am one of those kids *Looks at the non-existent camera, and smirks*) 

---

"Come help!" Finnegan knocked you out of your thoughts, as you ran to the bridge. The plan was that once the protection spells wore off, apparently you would run across the bridge, and the best part of all is that Finnegan would use his 'power' to blow up things and blow up the bridge. It's supposed to be enough so that you can get across, but no one else. It's a reckless plan, but why not?