6- S-Stop

Yeah, they found what the  first task is..." 

"It's dragons."

"Dragons?" You repeated, panic spreading through each vein. 

"Yes, we don't know what the exact task is but it has something to do with dragons."

"Honestly, since Harry was chosen, I didn't think I could get more worried." Your chest heaved up and down thinking of all of the possibilities.  Oh, Merlin." 

"Y/N, breathe-- slowly. You're alright; Harry's alright; everyone's alright. Okay?" Hermione assured you.

"Okay." You repeated, closing your eyes and following her instructions.

"Now, come on. Curfew is in an hour, and we'd best get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." 

"Goodnight, Mione." You grinned, starting to walk to the Hufflepuff common room. 

Closing the common room door, you paused when hearing someone calling your name. 

"Yes?" You responded, turning around. "Oh, Cedric, hello. Why are you still reading?"

"I don't really know. I'm probably just nervous about tomorrow. Why are you coming in so late?" 

"I--erm--just was at Hermione's dorm."

"That's nice." He nodded. 

"Very." You nodded back, starting to walk up the stairs. On the third step, you paused, turning back. "Good night, Cedric. And I'm sure that you will do amazing tomorrow." You grinned, continuing your walk to your dorm. 

In bed, you kept tossing and turning, worried about the outcome. Harry will do spectacular, right? Anywho, it was now 4 AM, and you decided to send a letter to Harry. If you weren't going to sleep, you might as well do something else, yeah? (Not that type of something else you dirty-minded freaks😏)

Harry,

I was just wondering if you're awake--which you're most likely not to be. So, if you are awake, do you want to go on a run with me? If you decide to come, I'll be next to the quidditch field. 

-Y/N L/N

In a proper outfit, you ran to the quidditch field. Barely a moment later, Harry appeared. 

"Would you look at that? You're actually awake!" You let out a laugh. 

"Yeah, hi." He replied. Dammit, Harry, you don't have to add to the awkwardness in the conversation. 

"Were you unable to sleep?" You questioned. (Damn, Sherlock)

"That I was. Ready to start running?" He pointed to the outskirts of the field.

"Of course." You nod, starting to jog. And that was just to keep up with his pace; he's slow as hell.  (Not in other places tho😘) "Oh, Merlin. Could you be slower?" 

"Yes." He deadpans. 

"Stupid." You roll your eyes as he starts to run faster. "You know that I'm now going to run even faster just to show off, right?" You state, turning around to face him. 

"And do I care? No, I'll just run even faster." He challenges. 

"Oh yeah?" You scoff. 

"Yeah." He replies. 

"Well-" You cut off, bumping into someone. Your head turns, seeing the blonde boy. "Draco--" You note. Remembering that Harry was present, you add his last name. "--Malfoy. Yup." You nodded, popping the p. "Draco Malfoy... Er- I'm sorry."