11-The Second Task

It was February 24th. (Yes the time leaped from January 2nd to February 24th) . It was time for the second task... 

Over the past month, you've been trying to study more about Tom Riddle, and try and control what seems to be your powers. Yesterday, you asked Professor Dumbledore about them, and he asked who your parents were. Apparently, they were powerful wizards who disappeared on the same day, and no one knew what happened to them. You thought that they had powers, were too fed up with something, and ran away to start a new life. 

Professor said that he would help you try and control it without saying 'stop'. You also asked him about Tom Riddle, and for some reason, he let you see his memories about him. You'd also been talking to Cedric quite a bit. 

Until two nights ago, when you asked him what a word meant, he leaned in and kissed you. Of course, he directly apologized afterwards, but you said it was okay. Also, you went to Hogsmeade with Harry, but it was super awkward, but you guys might go on another one, in a few months.

You were walking to the boats, when you saw Harry and Neville, holding what seemed to be Gillyweed. "Gillyweed. Nice choice, Harry." 

"Oh erm yeah. DO you know how long it lasts, Neville said somewhere around an hour, but I'm not sure."

"It lasts for an hour, as Neville said. Did you happen to see Hermione or Ron?"

"Actually, no. I was going to ask you that." 

"That's weird." You started tugging and pinching your wrist. "Well, I'm going to go on the boats do you guys want to share a boat?"

"Sure," Harry said.

"Of course, Y/N," Neville said. 

"Welcome to the second task. Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win, each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this."

You saw Harry pop the Gillyweed in his mouth.

"They will have one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the canon." The cannon fired. 

They jumped into the water. You were in the third story of the middle (well IDK what they were called but whatever you were on). After a few minutes, you started to doubt Harry. Even though he had gillyweed, that didn't make him invincible. 'Maybe Ron and Hermione were at the bottom of the lake. They weren't here, and they wouldn't miss this event for the world.' You thought to yourself. 

"Hey, Y/N," Draco said, trying to go to where you were(you were at the back corner)

"Hi, Draco." You felt a pain in the right of your stomach, but you just dismissed it. 

"Do you think Saint Potter will make it up in time, I think not."

"Draco, stop talking about Harry like that. And of course, I truly believe that he'll make it up." 

"Alright... if you say so." The pain started to become unbearable, you were about to scream, but you held it in.

"Shit. Fuck that hurts." You grasped the railings tighter.

"Princess, what's wrong?"

"I er- think my appendix burst. No biggie." 

"Yes, biggie, Y/N! We have to get to Madam Pomphrey, but how do we get to her, we're on a fucking well I don't know what it is but how the fuck are we gonna get there." Draco panicked, trying to find a way.