10-Holiday Break part 2

You apparated right outside of the Weasley's house. You knocked on the door. Molly Weasley opened it. "Hi, Mrs Weasley!"

"Hello, Y/N. I've told you. Just call me Molly." She escorted you inside, where you saw Ron, Harry, and Hermione. 

"Hey guys!" Hermione hugged you, and accidently touched where the 'mudblood' was written on your arm. You decided not to tell them anything so they wouldn't want to kill Draco anymore than they already want to. 

"Hey Y/N." Fred and George said in unison. 

"Hi Y/N!" Harry said.

"Sup Y/N." Ron said. 

"Oh erm Y/N you, me, and Hermione are going to be sharing a room." Ginny smiled.

"That sounds perfect." 

"Great." 

------

You unpacked your things, and it was time for supper. (just so you know it was the 23rd)

When you opened the door to go down, you could practically taste the delicious supper that Molly made. "Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Come on, lets go downstairs." Hermione said, while pulling you down. You all ate and cleaned up after yourself. When Molly put the dishes in the sink, no one scrubbed it. It was like an invisible force that did it itself. 

---------(The 24th in the night time) --------

"Happy Christmas, you guys. Now, I know it's the eve but here are your gifts." She handed each and every one of you a beautifully wrapped gift. You all opened it to see a beautiful handmade sweater. 

"This is so cute. Thank you, Molly." You said, politely.

"Thanks, mum." Fred, George, and Ron said at the same time. 

"Here, I'll give you all of your gifts now." You handed everyone their gifts. For Harry, a mini him and his broom. For Ginny, a necklace. For Fred and George, prank supplies. For Hermione, signed Gilderoy Lockhart books, to tease her about her massive crush on him in the 2nd year. 

------

For dinner, it looked like a feast at the Weasley's house. There was butterbeer, turkey, chicken, sweets, and so much more.

-----

The next day, you didn't really do a lot. However you guys laid outside for most of the chilly day. It was perfect. 

----

The following day, aka the 26th, you guys went back to Hogwarts. You thought that was enough time away from Hogwarts. Barely anyone was there. At the most, fifty people were in the Great Hall for lunch/ dinner. Slowly, more people came to Hogwarts. The first of the year was when Draco came back. He pulled you into an empty classroom. 

"Happy New Year, princess." 

"Hey Draco." He then saw that you weren't wearing that ring he got you. You noticed. "Oh, the ring. I have it here, so no one knows that we are you know..." You pulled the necklace(it was covered by your robes). It was a gold chain with your birth stone on it, and Draco's ring. 

"Did you have a good Christmas?" 

"Definitely." You gave him a tiny kiss on his forehead. "We'd best be going now. Lunch will be soon." You left. He followed you to the Great Hall. Now, there was around seventy students, and most of the teachers. . . After lunch, you went to the library to see if you could find anything else about Tom Riddle. You started writing in your notebook. You heard some footsteps, but you remembered that no one else was with you. You pulled out your wand, and got ready to attack. When Draco came out, you didn't know it was him. "Stupefy!" He went all the way back to the wall, crashing into it. 

"Look at that, you know how to hurt people, Y/N." Draco said. You then rushed over to him.

"You okay?" You helped him up. 

"Just peachy. Glad to see that you recovered nicely after my aunt."

"Oh erm yeah. So are. you. okay." You said, again.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He paused for a moment, seeing your journal/diary again. He snatched it away. "So, you're researching him again, huh." 

"Yeah... I'm going to take that back now." You attempted to take it back, but he dodged your hand. 

Possible Death eaters, not sure/maybe/yes: Lucius Malfoy, Wormtail, Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Y/N, why are my father and my aunt here?" You looked down at the ground, tears starting to brim your eyes, thinking he might become the next death eater. "Y/N Answer me." He said in a low growl. You opened your mouth, but nothing came out. "I- That's it. I'm leaving." You heard footsteps retract until it just stopped. You thought he walked out, so you started to bawl your heart out. Little did you know, he was there, in the library, just not in your eye range. That day, you avoided him. When he came up to you, you just picked up your belongings and went to another place. You didn't want to humiliate yourself any further. 

Then, you were in the library, almost curfew, when he walked up to you. You picked up your stuff, and when you were about to pass him, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back in your seat. "Y/N. Listen, I shouldn't have gone through your journal or a diary or whatever it was. If I went through your personal belongings then I should've been able to face the consequences." He put his hand over yours. "Goodnight, princess." He kissed your cheek and left. 

The next day, January 2nd, everything was normal, again. . .

Sorry, this one was kinda short. The next one will be longer. Wish me luck for school, have almost everything to do in two days... so erm yeah. Also, thank you for 50 reads!!! Have a good one, and don't forget to comment/vote!

---

Comment
Vote
Read