17-Thanksgiving/2

"Yup. Goodnight." You kissed his head and fell asleep. He did too...

Until what happened in the morning...

----

In the morning, somewhere around 7 am, you were half asleep. You tried to stroke Draco's head when you realized that his head wasn't there. You looked at the other side of the bed and saw that he wasn't there. You started to panic. 'Oh, my Merlin, where the hell is that boy? Wait, why are there chains on my hands' You thought. You were starting to hyperventilate.

"Looks like you're awake." There was a man in all black who started to walk toward you. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm someone who's trying to get revenge from Malfoy, here. Bring him in!" Someone came in and brought along a chair with Draco in it. He was still asleep. Even though he was tied up, he looked so hot. His tiny smirk on his face, his beautiful, golden/whitish hair so messy, his such relaxed eyes.

"And what does that have to do with me?" You were starting to try and become more believable.

"After the few years that we've watched him, it looks like he had a bitter heart and a bitter personality. Until it came to you. Who knew that Drac Malfoy could show affection? A loophole for us to make him feel pain."

"W- What's going to happen?" You were still confused. 'How come every holiday I'm with Draco, something bad just HAS to happen.' You kept thinking to yourself. 'No, I knew what I was getting in with when I became friends or maybe closer with him. I can't blame him. Yes, I can.' You kept going back in forth. Until one of them knocked you out of your thoughts. He kept punching you. In your stomach, mouth, cheek, eye, etc.

"That's what's going to happen. We're going to beat you until you're dead." He was for some reason a bit happy. 

"Great. That's just... great."

"Is that sass?" He punched you again. You tried to make it look like it didn't hurt. When in reality, you could barely stand it anymore. "You can stop with the 'it doesn't hurt', sweetheart. Or should I say, princess?"

"Where did you place it?" You said while your jaw was clenched and you were grinding your teeth.

"Excuse me?" He matched your tone and did exactly what you were doing.

"I said, where the fuck did you place the bug in my room." Yeah, you watch a shit ton of muggle movies.

"Oh, that. You should look at your lamp more often." Why would you look in your lamp for bugs-He put his hand in between the bulb and the cloth(Whatever it is). He pulled out a tiny, little black chip. It was only as big as one of your fingernails. "How's that for a bug, princess?" He couldn't hide his huge smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that. Beat me up all you want but that name is reserved for Draco, and him only." A good actor, eh? Inside, your insides were tumbling around and around, but you managed not to show it. Draco woke up to see your lip swollen, your eye starting to become swollen, your right cheek very red, and he didn't even see your coming to be stomach bruises.

"Look at that. Our VIP guest is here. Draco Malfoy, do you remember your father killing my mother?" You couldn't really see his face but it looked like they were both giving each other a glare.

"What?" He was still half asleep, and you couldn't tell if he was just messing with the man or if he actually didn't hear him.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He walked over to Draco and punched him real hard in the stomach. 

"Who was your mother?" He wheezed, barely able to get it out.

"Mary Lynch."

"No, I don't. My father never tells me what he does. I swear." Ahh, right. Sometimes his scared side comes out. Like when Harry used his cloak to do stuff in the snow.