2-The First Tutor Session

'Hoot hoot hoot hoot.'(Mhmm we doing onomatopeias now) You woke up to the sound of an owl at your window, more specifically Malfoy's owl.

Opening the window, you noticed a green envelope was in his grasp. Merlin, what was it this time?

Dear L/N,

Apparently, my mother says you must tutor me; my utmost rule is for you to never talk to me when we aren't in your weird tutoring sessions. Let's meet in the library during lunch, mudblood. If you ever need to talk to me--which you should never need to--, use the damned owls.

The greatest wizard ever,

Draco Malfoy.

"He just irks me!" You exclaimed.

Why is it that every time he talks to you, he must call you 'mudblood'?You abhorred the disgusting term, but by now you had gotten used to it; however, it didn't mean you got less hurt every damn time he said it.

"What happened, Y/N?" Y/R/N asked in a worried manner. 

"Sorry, it's nothing. I just got a letter, and it just isn't--how do I put it-- well, er- it just makes me mad.' You sighed. 

"Well, that's not good. Anyways, we should start to get ready if we're going to make it to breakfast."

"Right, breakfast. I need to start getting ready."  You threw on your uniform and just needed to put on the tie. You then realized that you completely forgot how to tie a tie. "I may or may not have forgotten how to tie a tie. Could you remind me?"

"Of course." She undid her tie and started to go through the steps with you following along with you. 

"Merlin, you're a lifesaver." You whispered as the two of you hurried out of the door.

----

When you walked into the hall, immediately, you were greeted with a wave and grin from Hermione. 

You walked into the Great Hall while Hermione waved at you, signalling to go over there.

"Bye, I'll see you in class." You said to Y/R/N as you made your way to the Griffindor table.

"Goodbye," Y/R/N noted while walking over to the Hufflepuff table.

"Hey, guys." You yawned.

"Good morning, Y/N." You noticed that Harry blushed a little.

"Mornin'!" Ron replied, stuffing his face with waffles.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Now come on, go eat." Hermione said.

"Couldn't have said it any better." You grinned while putting a pancake on your plate. After making small talk and eating, it was time for potions.

"Welcome to Potions. Don't do anything I don't tell you, or you will regret it. If not from the equipment, I will make sure of it. As you all know, I am Professor Snape." He scowled.

Then, he proceeded to talk about the safety rules and lesson plans for the year. 

"Class dismissed. Get out." He said, pointing at the door.

After another class, it was finally time for lunch. Halfway to the Great Hall, thoughts of the morning crossed your mind; you had to tutor Malfoy. You screamed (without the s) in your mind, walking over to the library using a leisurely pace. After seven minutes, you reached the library. No one else was there except for you, Malfoy, and the librarian. 

"There's something called a watch, mudblood. Or is the muggle world to idiotic to figure that out." He fake pouted. "Do you want me to tell my father?"

"I'm literally a minute past. Now, come on, let's just get to tutoring. By the way, stop calling me mudblood, you stupid prick." Of course, you didn't actually call him a prick. It was close, but the 'pr' was replaced with a 'd'.