1

Grayson's pov

To hear that she was flirting with other guys was shocking. To hear she was talking to Kevin made me furious but the worst of all is getting a call to tell me that she was hit by a car.

It was bad. There were broken bones, fractures, cuts, and bruises. I haven't left her side. Her family are in town to check on her. They have also been helping with baby Maria. She's been in a coma for 2 weeks. The doctors think she will be fine and there is nothing to worry about so all we are doing is waiting for her to wake up.

I was currently in her hospital room along with her father and her sister. Her mother was back at our apartment taking care of the baby, we've been alternating turns on babysitting while the other visits Taylor.

Even though I am furious than Taylor met up with her ex Kevin I'm still here waiting for her to wake up. We need to talk to work this out and I know we can. She is the love of my life and I will be there for her.

You are probably wondering why I hate Kevin. Kevin is not like any other ex. I don't hate him because that's her ex, I hate him because he's a terrible person.

We all went to high school together and they dated then. Life growing up wasn't the best. My dad was an alcoholic and died when I was ten because he was in a car accident. My mother had many jobs: receptionist, supermarket teller, and waitresses. We didn't have a lot of money, we had enough money to pay all the bill and get ice cream.

Something is seriously wrong with Kevins head, I think he's a sadist. Not only did he love watching people in pain but he loved emotionally hurting people. He tormented me everyday and he always knew how to say something that cut at the heart.

Kevin lived on my street. Sometimes while walking home he'd jump me and beat me up till I bled. But honestly I prefer the physical abuse over the emotional.

Somehow Kevin and Taylor started talking, then hooking up and then eventually they were an item. It never made sense because Taylor was mostly decent back then- she hung out with the popular and mostly ignored everyone else- but Kevin was an asshole and everyone knew and was afraid of him. I guess she thought she could change him.

I was so happy when we were dating and even happier when she said she would marry me. For once the nerd got the hot popular girl. It was more than just that, she picked me.

Her dad and her brother left to go get something to eat from the cafeteria leaving us alone. I leave my laptop, which I've been on working for the past hour, and take a seat by her side.

I take her hand in mine and silently ask for her to wake up. She really is beautiful; he long blond hair, smooth and flawless skin, plump lips, and her gorgeous blue eyes which were currently closed.

She also has a beautiful personality. She is honestly the kindest person when she lets you in, she's quirky and she's a hard worker. She's perfect.

I was walking around in the hospital room with a lot on my mind. The room was boring and there was nothing interesting on the tv.

I want her to wake up so we can fix what's broken between us and so we can spend the rest of our lives happy together because I know she is the one for me.

I hear a groan and immediately rush to her and hold her hand in mine. She opens and closes her mouth Trying to say something. She finally opens her eyes. She stares at them ceiling and then looks around the room and eventually to me. I give her a smile but she looks confused.

"Hey, you are finally awake, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm good, thanks." She softly replies.

"Everyone has missed you, especially me."

"Who are you?" She asks taking her hand out of mine. There is an empty look in her eyes but also a little fear. Her eyes don't show that she recognizes me.

"What?" Is this a joke.

"I don't know you, I'm sorry."