3

Taylor's POV

6 months later

I still can't remember my memories. I've gotten my daily routine from my assistant and have been following it to help me get back into what I'm supposed to do. I've been working, I've gone to yoga, I've been talking to my supposed friends. I rested the first month but I couldn't do that for long; it became boring.

I've reached out to Grayson so I could thank him for the gift and we have been talking. He really is a nice guy maybe too nice. I normally wouldn't hang out with someone like him. But I am older now so maybe this is how it should be. He's a bit shy but I also know he doesn't want to overstep.

I was surprised when I saw Kevin on my parents door a few months back. He acted offended by my shock but then laughed it of. He said he heard what happened and wanted to check on me.My parents were not happy that he came over probably because we broke up and they thought I had finally moved on.

Sadly for my parents I have been speaking with Kevin. I don't remember getting over him or why I did so I still feel pulled towards him and he seems to have changed. No one is allowed to tell me about what has happened and I just want to find some sort of balance in my life.

I was with Kevin in his car outside my parents house. We had just spent the past hour together and I had a decent time with him.

"We should be together," he says.

"What?" I ask confused. This was so sudden.

"We should be together," he repeats, "and we could move in together."

"Are you serious?"

"Why not. It's not like I'm a stranger, you know me."

"Not anymore. Where have you been the past fifteen years?" I ask. He doesn't reply."I'll think about it." I say and get out of the car.

~~~~

I arrive at the diner where I am to meet Grayson. I see him by a booth which him on its phone. I begin to make my way towards him and he hears my heels and looks up. He stands up to greet me and then we sit again.

I take a moment to see house he looks today, properly. Grayson is actually very good looking ; he has a average but strong build, a attractive face and these gorgeous brown eyes that are complimented with long delicate eyelashes.

We start catching up on what we have missed the past months. I tell him that this recovery is very hard and he is so understanding. He really listens to me and no one has done that. I really get into the struggle and he's so supportive. I begin to compare him to Kevin and notice how Kevin does not do the same things as Grayson.

"So what's going on with you?" I ask shifting the subject away from me.

"Nothing really, just work."

"I'm pretty sure you have a line of girls your going through. I know what goes on."

"Nope. That's just messy, some of these girls are really devious. And they just want money, those girls back in high school are trying to get with me and my friends but I'm not having it." He gives a small laugh at the thought and I laugh as well.

"That's hilarious. Guess their jocks didn't work out. "

"They either went to jail or just office work. I didn't expect them to even get into office work but that is pretty good."

"So there is no one you want?" I was curious. How can no one snatch him by now.

"Well...there is this woman. It's complicated but I still really care for her and love her but lately it just seems everything gets in the way."

"I'm sorry to hear. I hope you find your happiness, you deserve that."

"But let's move on," we talk about more things. We talk for a while but then I have to leave for work again.

"Don't be nervous, we are close apparently," I say noticing his tense nature.

"Sorry," he apologizes.

"Why are you so nervous."

"I just want you to like me again. We were really close." He replies honestly.

"I like you. I think we will stay close." I say then leave.

Grayson's pov

I stay behind in the diner and soon after Taylor is gone, Catherine comes by me. She was the mother of the owner of the diner. she used to own the place but gave it to her son as it became too much with old age.

Catherine is in her sixties. She has become a second mother for me over the years and I come to her for advice and comfort. I really appreciate her presence, it's one that I really need.

"How was it," she asks. She know about the amnesia and how hard this has been on me.

"I think it was good."

"So are you going to get your woman back?"

"I'm going to fight to get her back."

A/N

Okay, here me out. I really like Grayson's personality. You'll see eventually but he's really sweet. Wouldn't it be nice to know a Grayson 😂