7

1 month later.

Taylors pov

Things situation with drunk Kevin is in the past. He now has a job and has taken me out on a date and promises to take me on more. It has been good between us except I feel like something is off.

I haven't seen Gray since the bike ride a month ago, however, I have spoken to him on the phone but it has been short conversation and I don't know why. Besides Gray all my other relationships are good.

Today I decided that I'm going to go see Grayson and drop off his birthday basket. His birthday was a few days ago but I couldn't drop it off. I got a really big basket filled with his favorite food and items from what I've gathered from everyone.

I have gone to his office so I can personally deliver the basket. It was also an excuse to see him since he seems to be distancing himself from me. After I have found a place to park I then make my way into the building into the reception.

"Hello, where can I find Grayson?"

"Hello Taylor, Grayson should be in his office or on the 25 floor." The receptionist replies. I smile and then walk away. She must know me from before but I don't think she knows about my amnesia. I can't remember Grayson's office so I decide to just go to the 25 floor and go down from there.

I arrive on the floor and there is one second of silence before I hear a scream and glass breaking. I move out of the elevator and scan the room. I hear glass shatter again in a room nearby.

There is a lone person on the floor and I recognize it to be Grayson. I quickly move towards him and drop the basket. I enter a glass room with broken whiskey glasses on the floor. He is faced towards me but he is looking at the floor.

"Grayson," I say. He was standing in the middle of the empty room and not moving. He then looks at me from under his eye lashes.

"Go away," he says then turns and walks a few steps before stopping again. I then see his body begin to tremble. I run up towards him and hold him in my arms. He allows it for a minute while he crys but then he pushes me aside and starts to wipe away the tears. I can see the pain in his face and it makes me so sad for him.

"Leave me alone," he says.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to see me... like this. Go." He replies harshly.

"I can't leave you."

"Just leave I'm sure you already wanted to, everyone does. I'm nobody. I better get used to it, don't think about me, it's not like you do anyway. And--"

"Stop, don't say that," I say, interrupting his ramble.

"It's the truth."

"No it's not. You have so many people that care about you, I care--"

"No you don't and don't try to lie to me."

"No, you are so special Grey. Everyone should be like you. Stop beating yourself up. I care about you. I do. A lot of people do." He doesn't say anything but I know he still has more to say, "let me take you home," I say and look at his face. He doesn't look me in the eyes.

"You don't have to do that."

"I'm taking you home." I say and wipe his tears then hold his hand to take him with me.

~~~~

Gray and I have been talking about what has been bothering for maybe and hour now and I think he has had enough. Even though we spoke for long I didn't get a very clear picture.