Bonus chapter

Grayson's pov.

I hear a loud banging noice which wakes me up. I check on Taylor beside me but no one is beside me. Immediately I jump out of bed and out of the room and then search the house and then end up in the kitchen.

I smile makes its way on my face as I see my pregnant wife Taylor in the kitchen staring at the pot she just dropped. I pick up the pots for her and put them on the counter.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I was trying to make you breakfast," she says blushing.

"Really now," I say walking towards her.

"Yes but it's a bit hard to move with a big belly." She says as she gestured to her big baby bump.

"One more month to go babe."

"Yes but can you back to sleep so I can make you food."

"I'm not tired anymore."

"Fine whatever," she says as she takes out the ingredients she need to prepare the food. She slowly moves around the kitchen and then to the stove. She looks very adorable wearing my boxers and a tank top that can't fully cover her stomach.

I help her out to reach the things she can't get for herself. Thirty minutes later she has made a big breakfast even though it's just the two of us. There were eggs, sausages, bacon, waffles, toast and baked beans.

I didn't think that we would be able to finish all the food but we did and it was delicious. There was absolutely nothing left to eat when we were full. We had to lay down afterwards but in an hour we would have to get up again because we had a doctors appointment.

~~~~

Taylor climbs on the hospital bed and prepares her self to the exam while I take a seat beside her. We patiently wait for the doctor and he soon comes in to greet us and ask us basic questions about the baby and Taylor.

"This is going to be a bit cold," the doctor says as he put the gel on her belly. Her pregnancy has been quite an experience. We were very happy to find out about the baby after a few months of being married. She had terrible morning sickness the first trimester but it eventually became better.

At the end of a day after work she comes home and changes into comfortable clothes and lays down. I also lay down beside her and we cuddle as I feel how the baby is move inside her.

I see blurs on the screen and then we find the baby. As smile makes its way on the faces of everyone on the room as the doctor says the baby seems to be healthy. We then hear the heart beat. It's a strong heartbeat and I'm over come with immense happiness to know that here is a a life that we have created in her stomach.

It really is amazing; all the little things that just make me so amazed at how this is possible.