4

3 months later

Taylors pov

I'm enjoying life right now. I've been going on dates with many men that I've met while going out. I get a lot of attention without trying but I'm not complaining. I really like the effect that I have on these rich guys. It is also cool to be taken out on helicopter rides and fancy restaurants.

I have moved out of my parents place into my own. I eventually wanted my own space and they can have theirs as well. It would easier for my dating too. It's not like I sleep around but sometimes I just happen to stay out late sometimes. I'd prefer I didn't have to explain it anyone.

I've been talking to all my friends and meeting with them. It's not as hard to reconnect with the friends that I can't remember which is a relief. I have also made new friends that I love going to clubs with, they are really fun. I met with Grayson again but I've mostly been meeting with my new friends. Now that I'm dating Kevin again It will be harder to meet with Grayson because of his bad history with Kevin. I'll try my best to keep a good balance with everyone.

The news that I'm dating Kevin has spread quite quickly. We've only been dating for a week. My family and friends were not happy about the news. The only people that are happy for me are my new friends.

I was weary on dating Kevin again. Obviously there was a reason why we didn't speak for so long, I had moved on probably. But Kevin has been so sweet and taking me out on dates. This Kevin I know now is so much better than the one in high school and I'm intrigued to find out more.

~~~~~

Grayson's pov

So I heard that Taylor is now dating Kevin again and instead of a feeling of sadness overcoming me I just feel extremely disappointed. It was already hard trying to get her to fall in love with me again but this makes it even harder.

Everyone has told me that I should move on and they'd support me if I move on because she doesn't seem to be coming back to me. Even Taylor's best friend says she's not the same and I think we all know that.

I had gotten a call from Taylors brother earlier.

"She's with Kevin now. Maybe you should find someone too. We don't want you upset and all."

"Aren't you supposed to be telling to switch tactics and try harder." I jokingly question.

"I should but this is difficult. If she remembers everything and you have someone new I'll back you up, we all will."

"I don't know."

"I don't really know what to say. If you need advice maybe ask Taylor's best friend. I want to be real with you and I don't think it's fair on you to wait for her."

"Right. Thanks and bye."

I later spoke to Taylors best friend. She says she thinks it's cute that I'm willing to wait but it's painful too watch. I should just move on. It seems that no one really has faith that it can work out between Taylor and I. It was a miracle she fell in love with me in the first place.

I was at a charity event gala. I was going to invite Taylor as my date but now she's is with Kevin so now I'm here alone because they had plans. I was currently talking to a group of business men and trying to make connections so my business can grow. After a short while I was bored as all of them we talking about their superiority.

I feel a hand rest on my arm and I turn to see who it is. The hand belongs to Bianca Sosa, a very famous and powerful business woman. She smiles at the group and pulls me to walk with her to the bar where we both get some champagne.

We engage in some small talk and I make her laugh a few times. Her company is quite enjoyable and I'm not so bored anymore.

"Miss Sosa," I say.

"Please call me, Bianca. May I call you Grayson?" She ask.

"Yes, Bianca. Thank you for stealing me away from the boring conversation I was in but why have you? Do you have business to discuss?" I ask but there is no business we can do because we have different lines of work.

"No, I don't mix business and pleasure."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets go to the dance floor." She says and holds my arm as we make our way. She then stands in front of me and I move to hold her wait and hand with a respectable distance between us. She moves closer, moved my hand to her hip, and hold my gaze.

Bianca is a very gorgeous woman. Tonight she is wearing a long purple dress with a shine to it. It fits her curvy body perfectly. Everything about her is so attractive and I'm sure she gets lots men wanting her but she never really pays attention to them. I feel guilty for admiring Bianca because I'm still attached to Taylor...even if she isn't?

"You intrigue me Grayson. You are the only person I've met here tonight that I like and in total I like very few men. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm gay but these men are boring." She says which makes me laugh.

"Why do you find me so interesting? Why me?"

"Why not you? You really are amazing. I'd love to get to know you better." She says. I'm shocked at her direct nature but I'm hesitant. I should just say yes because this gorgeous woman wants me. But I can't stop thinking of Taylor. What if she gets her memory back, I would want to get back with her. But she has moved on and barely acknowledges me now that she's with Kevin. Maybe I should try move on.

"May I take you out on a date next weekend?" I suggest.