trends

okay, so these are just very short little segments of a few of the trends from tiktok etc that would just be too short to make a whole chapter :) so i hope you enjoy. also, i have recently started a maeve wiley gxg fanfic so it would mean a lot if you wanted to check it out :)

*walk in on partner naked challenge*

You, along with everyone else, had become obsessed with TikTok and the trends going on. One in particular had caught your eye though - people would walk in on their partner naked and catch their reaction.

Kendall had a long meeting planned today and would be in the office for the most part of the morning so you had planned to strike then. You were pretty interested to see her reaction - there was a slight chance she could become annoyed because she'd be in a work call, but you knew it was only Kris and her assistant going through fashion week and photoshoot reschedules so it wasn't super serious.

You had peeped through the door earlier to make sure the camera wasn't facing the doorway and sure enough it wasn't so you know that no one else will get a glimpse of your tits.

Back in your bedroom you got yourself freshened up and put a towel around you quickly and got your phone to get ready and filmed the intro. You crept down to the room Kendall was in and saw her slouched in the chair with one leg up to her chest and the other one resting on the desk, looking fairly bored as she nodded along to her manager's voices.

Creeping the door open, Kendall looked up at you and smiled slightly before starting to open her mouth to say something. But that quickly stopped when you dropped your tail and her jaw dropped in shock.

You smirked seeing her reaction to your nude body as she ran her eyes slowly up and down you.

"Ken?" You heard Kris question through the computer making Kendall draw her attention back to the laptop.

Kendall stuttered out, "I'm sorry. Uhm, Y/N/N just came in upset - I have to go." She slammed the laptop down and walked hastily towards you, kissing you quickly and leading you out of the room and over to the couch.

You chuckled into the kiss and chucked your phone onto the floor. Kendall kissed along your jawline and down to your exposed chest.

"I seriously can't believe you did that whilst I was on a meeting call." Kendall said in between kisses before sitting up and pulling off her hoodie, making your own eyes wander.

As things progressed, you never thought a TikTok trend could be so perfect.

* * * * * * * *

*send a dirty text in a room full of people*

You were sat with Mason on the couch in the corner of the room, at another family get together that you had been dragged to. You loved Kendall's family, you really did, but you had a headache and would honestly just rather be at home in bed than watching a bunch of excited kids play around.

Mason was getting that bit older than all of his cousins, and seemed just as bored as you as he sat playing on his nintendo switch. However, when he looked up and saw your fairly bored state, he disconnected one of the controllers and stood the device up.

"Do you wanna play Mario Kart with me?" He offered, handing a controller to you.

You smiled and nodded, "Sure thing, bud."

The two of you got very engrossed into the game, getting very competitive as the rounds went on - in a way, it definitely made your headache worse, but you were not about to give up defeat and let that stop you.

"Mas," Kourtney called out, walking over to the two of you, "Can you go and clean up before dinner?"

Mason groaned, but obliged as he turned off the device and you gave him back the controller, agreeing immediately when he requested another game after dinner.