i don't want to kiss you

You and Kendall had just gotten home from one of Kris' famous lunches and were both feeling very full and exhausted. Kendall busied herself in the kitchen preparing some tea while you just hauled yourself onto the couch and kicking your shoes off, closing your eyes.

Kendall walked in and placed the mug down onto the coffee table and squeezed herself into the gap between you and the couch, letting out a giggle by the way you groaned.

"Oh, Y/N..." Kendall trailed teasingly, "You don't like my cuddles?"

You chuckled to yourself and opened your eyes to see Kendall's staring brightly into yours. There was a playful glint to her expression and your mind wandered to the conversation you had with Kylie that evening.

"Look at this." Kylie said, passing her phone to you with a TikTok pulled up.

You watched the short clip of this couple where one pranks the other one where they say they don't want to kiss the other. It was fairly amusing to watch the couple interact.

"Just imagine me doing that to Ken." You said laughing, handing the phone back to the sister, "She would be lowkey pissed off."

Kylie nodded, "It would be funny though."

"That's true." You said, "Maybe if she ever pisses me off enough I'll give it a go...and blame you if it fucks things up."

"So long as you film it." Kylie grinned.

Smirking slightly to yourself, you cradled your girlfriends head and quickly got your phone to film, ready to capture Kendall's reaction.

You tried pulling away from her, knowing her reaction would me to tighten her grip on you and demand attention by the form of kisses and whining.

"Hey!" Kendall mumbled, kissing your neck lightly, "Where are you planning on going?"

"It's nearly midnight Ken." You pointed out, "I'm tired."

"Baby, we've barely seen each other all day." She protested, "My family basically stole you away from me all day."

You laughed at that, "So? I can still be tired and want to sleep."

She let out a begrudged set of mumbles and began placing her kisses up along your neck and jaw, getting closer and closer to your lips. You had to try desperately to refrain from getting to involved in that and managed to pull yourself up from her before she got to kiss your lips.

"What?" Kendall said, following your lead and sitting up, "You don't wanna kiss me?"

"I'm tired, Ken." You said again, biting your lip and playing with some loose thread on her jeans.

Kendall narrowed her eyes at you and tried leaning into you again, only to have her lips met with your cheek instead.

"It's just a kiss, babe." She said, pouting at you and trying to catch eye contact, "I'm not trying to have sex with you... although I would obviously not oppose to that."

She groaned in frustration when she tried to kiss you again and the same thing happened.

"Oh, I see." Kendall said, "Is it my breath? I had some garlic potatoes back at mom's...that always sticks around."

You laughed at that and shook your head, "Your breath is fine, Ken."

"Then why won't you kiss me?" Kendall pouted.

You just gave a small smile and stood up, grabbing your phone and making your way to the bedroom. You knew that Kendall was actually feeling kind of hurt by your refusal to kiss her, but you weren't planning on letting it go on for much longer.

About ten minutes had past and you had just been in the bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face. Kendall came in and didn't really look at you all that much, before getting herself ready at the sink next to you. As you went through to the bedroom, you made sure to give her side a little squeeze.

You put your phone on to film again, knowing that Kylie wouldn't forgive you if it were only that short clip you had managed to get of your 'prank'. Kendall came back into bed and got under the covers next to you with a small sigh and turned to face you.

"Is everything okay, Y/NN?" Kendall asked, taking her hand up to stroke your cheek.

You closed your eyes, "What do you mean?"

"You didn't want to kiss me and you've been quiet so I just wanted to know if you were upset with me or anything." Kendall mumbled, "Just talk to me, baby."

Opening your eyes, you could see just how worried your girlfriend was over the lack of affection you had given her, which isn't all that surprising seeing as you two were definitely the type to constantly show affection. Seeing her like this though, meant you didn't want to continue this anymore in case Kendall did get upset.

You lent in to kiss Kendall softly and quickly before pulling back slightly to kiss her forehead.

"Baby, I'm sorry." You said, making Kendall frown in confusion, "Kylie told me to do that prank where you stop kissing your partner."

Kendall let out an airy laugh, "Honestly, if I hadn't been so worried that you were angry at me I would have been pissed off."

You pouted, "Awh, I'm sorry Kenny."

"It's okay." Kendall said, smiling at you before leaning to get her phone and messing around with it.

You stared at her with a small smile before snuggling up under the covers and turning off your lamp. You tried leaning into kiss her but your lips were met with her cheek.

"Hey!" You whined, "What was that for?"

You felt her shrug, "I don't know, guess I just don't want to kiss you right now." She teased.

You huffed and rolled to your other side, but couldn't help but laugh at your girlfriend.

It wasn't even a minute later when Kendall put down her phone and pulled on your shoulder to get you to face her, before she lent in to kiss you deeply. Clearly you had more self restraint than her when it came to things like that...but you weren't complaining at that.