unprepared visits

You had been sitting at home on the couch the whole day. Your hair was in the same bun it had been in last night, your face was bare and you were still in your pyjamas - so definitely not very well put together at all. Kendall and you had only been together for about four months and she was yet to see you on one of your 'lazy sluggish days', but she had a shoot all day today and you weren't expecting to see her until tomorrow evening when you were set to have dinner with her and Kylie.

So, when the doorbell rang, you got up with a slight start but ventured towards the door. Imagining it to just be a delivery guy or something, you opened it quickly, not expecting to see Kendall stood there grinning.

"Kendall?" You questioned, "I thought you were busy all day."

The model giggled and made her move to come into your apartment. You looked down at your clothes and cringed, just imagining how bad you looked. Kendall, on the other hand, looked extremely put together and had her hair and makeup touched up and had a nice outfit on. You very quickly became embarrassed by the way you looked.

"We wrapped it up much sooner than I thought." She explained, "So I thought I would come and see you."

Kendall quickly leaned in for a quick kiss before you closed the door.

"Oh, I see. That must have been nice for you..." You trailed off, catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and quickly retying your hair up, but then cringing at how it made your hair appear more oily than before.

Kendall took note of your standoffish demeanour, "You okay, Y/NN?"

"Uhm, I just look like such a mess." You told her, chuckling lightly, "I haven't even showered or gotten dressed today."

Kendall giggled and brought her hand to your cheek, "Awh, baby, I think you look really cute and cosy."

You pouted but leaned into her touch anyway, "You're just saying that."

"I'm not!" Kendall defended, "I was actually looking forward to taking my makeup off and maybe cuddling with you into the night if that's something you want?"

You grinned and leaned in to kiss her, "I would love that."

"I really need to pee though." Kendall giggled, pulling away after your quick kiss.

You chuckled, "Go on! I have make up wipes in there too."

Kendall thanked you and went into the bathroom and you quickly walked into your bedroom and changed into some new pyjamas and put some dry shampoo on. Despite your girlfriend clearly not paying any mind to your, in your words, ugly look, you couldn't help but still feel pretty insecure when she came into your room still looking flawless.

"Please can I borrow some pyjamas or something?" Kendall asked walking in, then looking you up and down, "You changed?"

You nodded at her request and opened up the drawer you knew they were in, "Here you go, babe." You said, gesturing for her to take anything she wanted, "And yeah, just wanted to freshen up a bit - wouldn't want you breaking up with me because I smell."

Kendall laughed and kissed you quickly before turning to the clothes, "Y/NN you honestly looked beautiful...and smelt completely fine. You don't have to worry about me not thinking otherwise."

You smiled to yourself and sat down on the edge of your bed, bouncing your knee up and down as you watched her find some clothes to wear. She picked out a band tee and some shorts and immediately stripped to put them on, making your eyes widen so you laid on your back, not wanting to make Kendall uncomfortable by your blatant staring.

Kendall changed and then jumped onto the bed next to you with a giggle, grabbing your shoulder and pulling you to face her.

"You're so cute." She said, "I love you."

You leant in and kissed her deeply and she reciprocated gratefully. As things progressed and hands wandered down south, the two of you pulled away and looked at each other for a few moments before speaking up.

"This might be kinda a mood killer, but I'm on my period." Kendall said, "But I'm down to, y'know, go down on you."

You laughed and pecked her lips quickly before replying, "Always such a charmer, Kenny."

She smirked, "I do try."

"Funnily enough though, I'm on my period too so..." You told her running your hands up and down her back innocently.

Kendall's expression lightened up, "Oh my God, no way? We've synced up - that's so cool! I don't know why that makes me so excited."

You giggled sweetly at her, "It's just pheromones, baby. Clearly we've been spending too much time with each other." You joked.

"Never!" She pouted, "Spending all my time with you isn't enough time with you."

You just smiled at her before snuggling closer to her, enjoying having her body pressed up against you in the most innocent and comforting way possible.

"Can we watch a movie now please?" Kendall asked, already reaching for your TV remote.

You nodded into her chest and Kendall searched through Netflix to find a film to watch, instantly settling on Moulin Rouge. It wasn't long until you felt yourself drifting off to sleep with a smile on your face - unexpected visits were now definitely your favourite.