malibu

You and your friends were on a vacation to Malibu to celebrate the 4th of July. The six of you had rented a house along the beach and had so far spent the days having barbecues and day drinking. It was Saturday night now and you had gone down to the beach for a walk along the beachfront, as you spotted a slightly larger group of people having a party further along.

"Yo, we should totally crash that party!" You said excitedly, pointing it out to the rest of your friends.

You were all way too drunk to think about the fact there were only about fifteen people there so they would for sure notice six random drunk people trying to infiltrate the crowd. Your friends had all agreed and you all ran towards the group, where people were surrounded by a fire with bottles of beer in their hands. You were also way too drunk to realise the rather famous people who were having said party.

"Hey?" Fai chuckled in confusion as you guys walked closer to the crowd around the fire, "You guys good?"

Your friend Alex nodded, "Super good, man." He said, "Isn't this just such a fun holiday."

"Super fun." Hannah cheered, who seemed to be the most drunk out of the actual partygoers, "So who are you guys?"

Alex spoke up again, "Well, I'm Alex and this is Margot, Cara, Brad, Y/N and Jen." He said pointing to you guys all, "We're staying at this beach house a bit that away."

"That's pretty cool." Devin spoke up, "Where did you guys come from?"

"Pennsylvania." You pouted, "Pretty fucking boring, I know. Are you guys from Malibu?"

Most of them shrugged, "We're mainly from LA, but we've come together to celebrate the holiday together."

"You guys should join us," Fai said, as if you hadn't just invited yourselves in already, "You guys seem chill."

"No way!" Jen said, "Thanks so much."

Fai chuckled and pointed over towards the ice cooler full of drink, "Help yourselves to drink by the way." He said, "And everyone is friendly," He paused before pointing towards the tall brunette who was sporting white sweatpants and a light yellow sweater, "Apart from Kendall over there."

You drew your eyes over to her who rolled her eyes playfully and stuck her finger up at Fai whilst the others laughed at her teasingly.

Your friends and you grabbed drinks and filled in the gaps of people around the fire and began talking to these random people. Everyone seemed super nice and everyone was eager to make conversation and find out about you all. You were sat in between Kendall and Hannah who were both incredibly friendly, but didn't necessarily divulge on their personal life too much, but you were too drunk to really think that through, or the fact that you were sat in front of the highest paid model.

"You have such long legs," You pointed out to Kendall when Hannah excused herself to go get another drink, "Have you seen them viral videos, where people kick off a bottle off someone else's head?"

Kendall chuckled and shook her head, "I don't think so."

"Well, you would be perfect for that!" You exclaimed, "How high can you kick?"

Kendall stood up and kicked up high, making you cheer out.

You then proceeded to put the empty bottle on top of your head, "You should try it on me!"

Kendall walked towards you and took the bottle off your head, "Noooo, I don't want to hurt you." She said, "I've drunk way too much for you to trust me to miss your head."

You shook your head, "No, don't worry about hurting me!" You said, grabbing the bottle back off of her and squatting down slightly as you rested it back on your head, "Just go slowly and I'll keep down low."