Chapter 18

I woke up at 3am to very loud shouting, my guess it was Mikey and Frank. I think my guess was right.

"Frank can we do this some other time you're going to wake up Bella!" I heard Mikey whisper shout, it's a bit too late though I'm already awake.

"I-I just. I like Bells a lot but you slept with Jamia my ex girlfriend, I know you guys hated her but I loved her and you just went and slept with her." Frank groaned.

"I messed up okay?" Mikey cried out in frustration, I kinda felt self conscious I don't think I could ever live up to Jamia I mean she was beautiful.

"I know you did!" Frank barked, something was telling me that Frank wasn't close to forgiving.

"Look Frank I'm sorry okay! I'm not doing this now and Bella is asleep so go." Mikey retorted, I could sense another fight commencing.

"Since when did you care about so about MY Bells? Are you going to sleep with her too?" Frank snapped at Mikey, I felt like stepping out there and kicking them both out, can't they fight in their own apartment?

"Oh my fucking god Frank, she's my friend!" Mikey sighed obviously getting frustrated with the situation.

"You'd sleep with her though wouldn't you?" Frank snarled, there was a silence for a moment but then I heard something I didn't expect.

"Yes" I could hear the smirk in his tone, I don't think he was being serious he was doing it to annoy Frank. I heard slam against my wall.

"That's my fucking girlfriend!" Frank bellowed, I utterly frightened now, I knew what Frank is capable of.

"Frank put me down"

I heard a very loud punch, this was my cue to enter now, I heard more punches being thrown and the sound of the fists hitting skin. It made me cringe about unwanted memories. I jumped out of bed and sprinted for the door, I saw Mikey and Frank rolling around the floor carelessly throwing punches at each other.

"Stop!" I shouted at the boys, they couldn't even hear me over their shouting and cries of pain. I ran over trying to pull Frank off Mikey but I just got punched in the face, I cried out in pain and I felt the blood trickle down my face. Mikey and Frank immediately stopped fighting and turned to look at my bloody face.

"Bells I'm so sorry!" Frank apologised over and over again.

"It's fine, I'm fine!" I nervously laughed, it was around 3:30am I just wanted to sleep now.

"Let me clean you up" Mikey offered, I could already see the bruises forming on his face.

"No I'll do it!" Frank interrupted him very rudely.

"It's alright, I'm fine!" I reassured them, I looked at Frank in the eye and then at Mikey. I was in shock I could barely function so I just stumbled my way back into my room. I climbed into bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

~

I woke to the blinding light shining into my room, I felt a sharp pain in my nose, that's when all the memories flooded back from last night. I climbed out of bed to see no one on my sofa anymore or my living space a mess. It was like no one was even here.

My phone buzzed, I looked down to see I had a few texts, most from Aidan but the rest from the guys.

Geexx: Oh my gawd! What's up with Frankie and Mikes? Xo

RayOfSunshine: If you need me I'm always here :) x

Mikes: Bella I'm really sorry about yesterday and for what you heard and saw :( xx

FrankieIsBae: Bells I'm really sorry!xoxoxoxox

I smiled down at all my texts and decided to send them a group message.

RingDaBells: I think everyone should come over to talk it out ;D xo

I sent it out, I didn't get any replies which kind of upset me, I made an effort and no one else tries at all. I honestly give up. I decided to get changed into a pair of leggings and an All Time Low tee. I put my greasy bleached hair into a messy bun and scrubbed yesterday's make up off. I reapplied it then checking over myself in the mirror.

I lounged around on my sofa watching daytime television, nothing remotely interesting. (Haha get it? Remotely? Television?)

I heard an impatient knock at my door, I made my way to the door to be met with Frank. He looked very cute today, his black mop of hair fell perfectly in his face, he had a pair of black skinny jeans on with an Iron Maiden tee. He looked like his usual self but he just looked extra hot today.

I looked up at him and grinned, he gave me a grin back. I ran into his wide open arms and gave him the hug I've needed.

"I'm so sorry for this past week Bells" he mumbled into my hair then he kissed my forehead.

"Lets forget about it?" I smiled before kissing his cheek.

"You missed" he smirked.

"Oh my god Frank! That's so cheesy!" I shrieked in laughter.

"You love it though" he tickled me before laughing hysterically.

"No I hate cheesiness oh my god" I cried out.

"I know you do! You've warned me about never to get you flowers or take you on a date. Never to hold the door open and to never propose!" He listed all the things I told him I hated.

"You said it best brother!"

"Oh my god Bells did you seriously quote blink-182 at me?" He cried out in disgust.

"Shut up! I love Tom DeLonge!" I giggled like a school girl.

"It's not real punk!" He squirmed at the thought of pop punk.

"Pop Punk counts as punk!" I defended myself, I loved pop punk name a pop punk band I will probably love it. Especially Green Day.

"Yeah in a wannabe Punk's mind" he smirked.

"It so is!" I squeaked.

"Is not!"

"Is to-" I was cut off with the Frank's lips crashing onto mine very hungrily. Our lips locked together as if they were made for each other, we kissed in sync. I was in bliss, I well in truly did love Frank. He broke the kiss for a minute.

"Bells?" He whispered shakily.

"Yes?" I croaked.

"I think- I think I love you, I mean I think I'm in love with you?" He muttered nervously.

"I love you too Frankie but shut up and kiss me" I laughed. Our lips locked together for the second time tonight.

Let's just say we didn't only just kiss last night.

*A/N* I'm so bad at writing about kissing because I think it's an awkward thing to write about and I refuse to write smut so leave me and my awkward state alone and sorry it's short but I have a lot of homework to do