Authors Note

So basically how Scars was meant to go.

Arabella's Dad was meant to find her and she would die some how or something and Frank and Mikey would be injured. Everyone would be depressed after her death, this didn't happen because I told my friend the ending and then she told my other friends who didn't want to know so I changed the ending so it'd be a surprise.

Arabella was meant to move in with Frank before she died and Frank would have to clean out her stuff.

Frank was going to cheat on Arabella with Jamia.

Mikey was going to fall in love with Arabella and tell her and Frank was going to find out.

Arabella was going to be originally be raped and Aidan would literally be the stalker he turned out to be.

Aidan was meant  to remain evil and lead her Dad to Arabella,  but I love Evan Peters so I made him a nice guy :)

Lottie wasn't a planned character I just thought it was unrealistic that Aidan moved in with to a home without any money.

Arabella was meant to stay in a coma for a while.

There was meant to be a massive car accident involving Frank and Arabella after they were both high and drunk.

Mikey was meant to remain sinister and hate Arabella all the way through it.

Arabella's Mum was meant to come and mess up everything.

Arabella and Frank were going to split up for a while.

I was going to bring Lindsey into it but couldn't be bothered. I was going to feature more of Alicia and Christa but got lazy.

I was going make Frank propose but Arabella deny him.

Arabella was going to be a slut and troublemaker or something but  I decided against it.

I was actually going to make Arabelle commit suicide or something.

Arabella was going to overdose but I thought it would have been too much.

I was going to make Gerard let Arabelle move in for a while after a major argument with Frank.

I was going to make Arabella and Frank like a teenager couple you know the ones who are always going out and have arguments I don't know what to call them.

I didn't really focus on the relationship of Frank and Arabella I just focused on the storyline I don't why.

That was just some of the stuff that may have happened because I considered it, can I just say that I'm English and it was extremely hard to write American words because it  was weird writing Mom and closet and shit I don't know.