Chapter 13

*A/N* can I just say that is poorly written and has taken me a few days to write because I just can't write, I know how I want it just don't know how to write it so it's not my best but I don't care

"Hey there sweetcheeks" he smirked.

"Get out" I shouted. Mikey just looked at me in confusion.

"No need to be like that babe, why did you run off?" He grabbed hold of my arm but before he could yank me out of their apartment Mikey grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me back.

"Aidan, get out of here" I spat.

"Well I know where you are now honey" he winked before strutting down the hall. The tears just poured out my eyes, he knows where I am. He knows my friends. I let out a loud sob and just sunk to the floor. Mikey knelt down and put his arm around me telling me it was all going to be alright but it isn't. To be honest I don't understand mine and Mikey's relationship right now but I wasn't going to question.

Frank slowly emerged from his room and as soon as he saw me his facial expression dropped and ran across the apartment and sat on the other side of me.

"Bells? Bells what's wrong?" He cried, I couldn't reply, I was just frozen.

"She's having a panic attack Frank" Mikey whispered.

"Well can you help her? Is she going to be alright?" Frank panicked.

"Yeah just keep assuring her while I go to hers and get her stuff she can stay here for tonight"
Mikey grabbed my keys and jogged down the hall.

I rocked back and forward crying and repeating "he's found me." How did he even find me? He must of followed me or something. I was so overwhelmed with all these emotions I must have blacked out.

"MIKEY! She's passed out!" I heard Frank shout.

"Wait! I'll be there in a minute" I heard Mikey shout from a distance but I was already gone.

~

I slowly opened my eyes instantly regretting it as the sunlight beaming from the blinds shone in my eyes. I squinted and let my eyes adjust, spotting Gerard staring over me.

"Gerard? What are you doing here?" I groggily spoke, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Well.. Something happened yesterday causing you to have a panic attack then you passed out."

"Yesterday? I've been out since yesterday?" When I had panic attacks when I was younger the worst ones I used to pass out but only for a few hours, it's not like my dad even noticed.

"Mhm honey you gave us quite the scare" he soothed.

"So why are you here then?" I was still confused to why he was here. I would have been okay, on my own.

"Well we've all been watching over you to make sure you were okay, if you didn't wake up tonight we were going to take you to the hospital"

"Where's Frank and Mikey?" I panicked. What if Aidan has got them?

"Darling don't worry, they wouldn't leave your side so I made them go to bed and I'll wake them up when you woke up." He laughed.

"Let them sleep Gee, don't wake them up yet."

"Will do honey, I'm making some coffee want some?"

I nodded weakly before sitting up. It felt like I was only out for a few hours but it was almost a day, I got bored waiting for Gerard so I decided to go see Frank. I slowly opened his door and crept in, I heard light snores coming from Frank's bed. I silently made my way over to his side.

"Frankie" I whispered. His eyes shot open and he sprung right up we ended up colliding heads.

"Jesus Franks, trying to knock me out cold again?" I laughed but winced as it caused a shot of pain to shoot through my head.

"Bells! You're okay!" He sighed with relief.

"Of course I am silly, are you ok?"

"I thought you were dead!" He whined

"I'm not going to die from a panic attack stupid!" I giggled. He weakly smiled at me before climbing out of bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a bone crushing hug. He starting sobbing into my hair, really hard.

"Frank?" I was confused, why is he crying?

"Y-yeah?" He stuttered.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped some of his tears from under his eyes.

"Nothing you need to worry about" he sniffed before sending me a weak smile, he wasn't fooling me. Before I could say anything more Gerard shouted me from the kitchen.

"Stay here." I instructed to Frank, he gave a light nod before climbing back into bed.

I exited Frank's room and headed to the kitchen to see Gerard making our coffees.

"Mhm?"

"I made your coffee." He shrugged.

"And you called me here for that because?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, did I interrupt you and Frank getting it on?" He giggled. I whacked his arm playfully with the tea towel before giggling myself.

"No we wasn't Geebear, the only guy for me is Rivers Cuomo!" I gushed about how beautiful Rivers actually was.

"Ew Bluey, we all know you are truly and utterly in love with moi" Pointing to himself, grinning happily to himself.

"Is that so?" We heard a groggy voice mutter behind us. I turned to see Mikey giving us a strange look as to we must have looked quite strange standing so close together. I instantly took a large step backwards.

"I know so" Gerard laughed.

"You never woke me up asshole." Mikey grumbled.

"She told me not to!" Gerard shouted, I gave him a dirty look before edging towards himself in . I started chasing him until I heard my phone buzz.

"Ah saved by the bell" Gerard squeaked before speed walking back into the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and looked for my text.

It was nice meeting your friends Ara

-A xox

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?