Chapter 5

"Then why are you committing the crime?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well why else would you be here?"

"Uhm, maybe because I live here" I laughed.

His smirk quickly dropped and his brows furrowed. It was really amusing to watch him in his confused state.

"Woah, small world then eh?"

I just smiled at him, he was about to open his mouth again but I cut him off.

"Why are you here then?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"My friend and brother live down the hall"

I nodded, I guess I would be seeing more of him then, that means we might have to be friends. Oh no I've put him in danger, I need to get away. I began to storm off further down the corridor when I felt a cold hand firmly gripping my boney wrist. I flinched at the feel of someone grab my wrist so firmly once again. It wasn't new,

"I was going to ask if you want to come meet them, but you seem to have other ideas." He said with hurt in his tone.

"Oh"

"So will you?"

I looked up at his pleading look and shook my head.

"Uhm, maybe another time?" I mumbled

"No come now! Please?" He gave me this pleading look with sorrow in his eyes. I pitied him, I'm sure half an hour won't hurt.

"Half and hour, that's it!" I faked a smile.

His frown turned a grin as he started yanking me down the hall, he barged into a room what smelt of sweat and alcohol, this wasn't my scene, but if I'm changing to be a new person. This could be my scene. I guess?

"Hey Mikes" Gerard yelled through the hallway.

The lanky boys head lifted up as to acknowledge Gerard, but then shot up to do a double take when he noticed my blue hair.

"U-Uhm hi?" He stuttered, he probably wasn't expecting a girl to be here, it's not like I'm anything special though.

"Oh, this is Arabella, I met her on the street" Gerard introduced me, he's made me out to be a prostitute now. Great.

"Hi, your Gerard's brother right?" I smiled, I didn't want to come across as creepy.

"Uh, yeah, so Gerard why did you bring a random girl to our apartment?" 'Mikes' questioned rather rudely.

"Because she lives down the hall Michael, don't be so rude to your guest." Gerard replied sassily.

I just gently smiled as I felt out of place.

"Hey guys have you seen my shir-woah who is this?" A rather small boy came out what looked to be a bedroom.

"I'm Arabella, nice to meet you. Gerard brought me round to meet his friends"

"Frank will you stop oggling her and come help me find your shirt" Gerard sighed at his friend who in fact was just staring at me. I felt so uncomfortable right now, maybe I should go.

"Hey Gerard, I think I'm going to leave, I'll see you soon?" I asked hopefully. I liked Gerard I thought he was sweet but I couldn't see him anything more than a friend.

"No Ara please stay, you promised you'd stay longer" he moaned at my broken promise.

Gerard came over, put his arms around my waist and picked me up in the fireman hold then dropped me on the sofa next to 'Mikes' as I landed with a soft thud.

"Stay here, I'm just going to help Frank" He firmly stated.

I turned to see Frank still staring at me and still shirtless, I just smirked at him which caused him to blush like high school girl. Gerard pushed him into the room he came out of before and the door slammed.

"Are you going out with my brother"

I turned to see Gerard's brother staring at me intently.

"No, I only just met him, I think he just brought me here so I wouldn't be alone anymore"

He started nodding finally understanding what was going on. I took his appearance in, he had longish brown hair I guess, he had glasses and a beanie on. He was wearing a very worn out Anthrax tee with skinny jeans, at this moment I realised how tall he was.

"So what's your name?" I questioned trying to make small talk so this would be a bit more bearable. I didn't really know what to call him since I'd only heard two names and I didn't know which one he preferred.

"Mikey" He mumbled.

I guess he wasn't very talkative, I never used to be, but you don't get anywhere locked up in your room all day hiding from your own father.

"You're going to break his heart aren't you?"

I turned to see that Mikey was still staring at me like he was studying me or something.

"What?"

I was utterly confused of what he was saying. I eyed him, trying to figure what he meant.

"Frank, you're going to break his heart"

*A/N* I'm not sure where this going to go