Chapter 23

There was a party going on at Gerard's tonight, it was the night I was going to make the biggest regret of my life. I was going to cheat on Frank. Aidan keeps telling me over and over again that it's for the best, but does anyone care what I think?

I want to live my life with guy I love, I want to grow old and look upon our grandchildren as our hair grows grey. It sounds sappy I know, and I hate sappy but Frank makes it worth while and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. My hair was falling in front of my eyes as I looked longingly out my window, if a depressing song was playing it would look like I was in some shitty American movie or something.

Rather than sitting in self pity I took it upon my self to get ready, I yanked a brush through my knotty hair before curling it into loose curls. I applied some concealer than added a shit load of heavy eye makeup making me look like a racoon or panda what ever you want to call it. I slipped on a navy one strapped dress that was way too big. I was loosing weight very fast, and I wasn't sure why, I was just getting smaller and skinnier by the day. I slipped on platform heels before trudging my way to my crappy car. All my shit was packed in the back since I'd be leaving very soon.

I drove through the town of Belleville staring at the places where many memories were made, the park where me and Frank got wasted. The club where I kissed Frank.The street where I met Gerard. I could feel the tears begin welling up in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away then concentrating on my driving. I pulled up at Gerard's, I could already hear the music blasting. Gerard always loved a party.

I trudged my way up the drive, listening to the clicking sound my heels made as I walked up the path. I pushed open his open door to find the sweaty bodies grinding up against each other whilst holding cups of alcohol. Amongst the crowd I saw Frank and Ray. I quickly made my way other. Me and Frank locked eyes, I picked up speed and crashed my lips onto his. He quickly reacted by kissing me back rather hungrily. I could taste the alcohol already. 

Someone cleared their throat next to us, I pulled away to see Ray rolling his eyes at us. I giggled before pulling him into a bear hug.

"What a sweet hello?" Ray laughed at my forward entrance.

"Can I not say hello to my friends in a friendly way?" I retorted with a hand on my hip.

"Sassy" Frank giggled at me.

"I'm going for a walk around. See you freaks later" I called out to them before walking away looking for Mikey. It wasn't long until I found him slightly tipsy holding onto a lamp. I snatched someones drink from them taking it over to Mikey, my mission was to make him as drunk as possible. 

"Mikes! Here have a drink!" I practically shoved it in his face.

"Err? Hello to you too!"  Mikey slurred.

"Well drink up!" I shoved the drink to him before he reluctantly chugged it down.

"Hey do you want another one?" I laughed.

"N-" I didn't let him finish before I dragged him over to where the shots were and handing him numerous shots.

He gave me a funny look before washing them down his throat.

After a while of Mikey drinking numerous alcoholic beverage, I got him so drunk he couldn't even know his own name.

"It's Michael." I laughed.

"You can call me Mikey" He smiled before holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Okay Mikey." I was laughing so loud now that I was snorting.

Me and Mikey were sat on the landing of Gerard's house, as I was trying to explain to him who he was. It took a few tries but he finally remembered.

"You're Diana?" Mikey smiled at me.

"That's right." I told him my real name since he wouldn't remember any of this. Mikey began leaning into me until he connected our lips. I quickly reacted as this was the result I needed all night. I locked our lips together as we kissed each other with a sense of hunger and need. He started pulling me towards the bedroom still kissing me rather hard.

He pulled me towards, I think it was Gerard's bed then pulling me down on to his bed. 

This was the night I made the biggest regret of my life.

~

I woke up weirdly without a headache, I heard quiet snores next to me. Then it hit me. That wasn't Frank. It was Mikey. I was naked. I actually did it, I cheated on Frank. The door swung open and I was met with Gerard staring at me shock in his eyes.

"What the fuck!" He gasped. Mikey woke up quickly before wincing as he probably realised he was major hungover.

"What the actual fuck Mikey!" Gerard whisper shouted.

"I-I don't know?" Mikey cried with tears in his eyes. I was ridden with guilt, I didn't mean to do this to Mikey.

"Arabella you wasn't even drunk!" Gerard was getting even more angry.

"I-I know."  I whispered looking down.

"What?" Mikey shouted at me, if looks could kill, I'd be dead 100x right now.

"Keep it down Mikey!" I cried.

"No I won't keep it down! You just practically ruined my best friend!" Mikey shouted at me getting red in the face.

"Is everything ok up there?" I heard Frank call up the stairs. 

"Ye-" I nearly shouted before a hand clasped around my mouth.

"No!" Mikey called out.

"What the fuck was that for Mikey?" Gerard snapped.

Frank walked in before he locked eyes with me and then with Mikey.

"What the fuck!" He screeched before charging over and punching Mikey rather hard.

"Frank! Frank! Stop!" Gerard shouted pulling Frank off.

"Why! He slept with my girlfriend!" Frank cried out to both of the boys.

"He was drunk, she wasn't!" Gerard soothed, trying to calm Frank down. By now I had slipped on all my clothes from under the covers.

Frank stared over at me with hurt ridden in his eyes.

"Is this true?" His voice cracked. I just slowly nodded. The sorrow in his eyes was now replaced with anger. I felt a firm grip on my arm as I was now being dragged down the hall.

"What the fuck Frank." I heard Gerard call down his hall. I saw Ray give us a weird look as I swiftly being dragged down the staris.

The door was flung open and I was met with Gerard's front yard. I felt a firm push on my back as I fell out the front door onto the cold concrete floor.

"You fucking slag! Stay out our lives!" Frank bellowed, I looked up to see a now fully clothed Mikey shooting me daggers, Frank practically stabbing me with his eyes filled with anger, Ray giving me a look of confusion and Gerard just blank. The door slammed hard that the whole house shook. As I stood up and began walking down the drive. I swear I heard Frank crying hysterically.

I stumbled over to my car and as I soon as I closed the car door, I broke down into tears. I turned the ignition and drove home. I strolled my way into my apartment still in tears. I dialled a phone number I was beginning to hate.

"Hello?"

"I did it, I cheated on him."

"Ah"

"What now?"

"I come get you and we get this show on the road..."

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long so here is this chapter. I don't know how many people are reading but hi. This fanfic is nearly finished and I already have ideas for the next few books I'm going to write, the next one I think is probably going to be a Mikey one so there you go :)

-anniexox