Chapter 7

Arabella's POV

I was sat waiting on my sofa for Frank, he went into my kitchen to get some snacks. I was just staring at the TV screen. Doctor Who was on, I wasn't really paying attention to the characters I just blankly stared. It was a blonde girl who went by the name of Rose who was obviously in love with the doctor and he obviously loves her. I hope they get together in the end, everyone deserves a happy ending right?

Frank sauntered back in with bowls of food, I tried to give him a weak smile of appreciation but it just probably looked fake. He plopped himself down next to me and landed with an "oof"
I just cuddled into his side, we only just met but I felt awfully safe in his arms, ever since he hugged me I've felt this sense of security.

"Doctor Who?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong with Doctor Who?"

"Didn't strike you as the type to be a Doctor Who nerd." He giggled, his giggle was cute, I could listen to it on repeat for days and would never get bored.

Woah, why was I saying this? We've only just met! He probably has a girlfriend but probably not since he's spending valuable time with me, a broken mess.

"Well I'm not, but looks don't match to personalities" I muttered

He just nodded and threw a popcorn in the air trying to catch it with his mouth and failed dramatically. I sniggered at his failure much to his disgust.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?"

He laughed so loudly like I said something hilarious.

"I don't have a girlfriend, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" He mimicked

"Do you think if I had a boyfriend I'd be sat here with you?" I retorted sassily.

He put his hand to his heart and gasped dramatically, what a drama queen.

"Oh Bells! Can you hear that? The shattering of my heart?" He faked cried.

I just giggled at his childishness.

"Bells?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Arabella is such a mouthful and Ara is weird, your my Bells from now on okay Bells?"

My heart fluttered at the words "I'm his Bells" I can't be feeling like this, we have just met. There's something about him what intrigues me more. I like the way his jet black fringe falls into his face perfectly, I like the way his brownish eyes shine when he smiles, I like the way his eyes crease when he giggles, I like the way that when we hug our bodies mould perfectly together. I met him a few hours ago and I'm already attracted to him.

I was getting pretty drowsy so I shuffled around until I got comfortable and laid on Frank's lap, I fell into a deep slumber.

For the first time in a while I felt safe.

*a/n* i have the worst headache ever, so I thought I'd write a chapter