Chapter 6

I just sat there in confusion. What? Frank? I haven't even had a conversation with him yet, how am I supposed to break his heart? Mikey sure was weird. He was freaking me out staring at me waiting for some sort of reply but I had none. What am I supposed to say? Yeah I think I will? I just stared at the wall, I'm utterly confused.

"W-what?" I croaked.

Before Mikey could reply, Gerard and a now shirted Frank stumbled out the door giggling about something. Me and Mikey just sat in silence. I didn't know what to do, Frank was sweet but I didn't even know him, why would I do that? Maybe I come across as a slag, what if I am one? Tears started to well up in my eyes. So I shot up and darted for the door, running in to someone tall with a mighty fro.

"Uh sorry?" He apologised.

I just barged past him ignoring the sound of Gerard calling my name. I ran down the hall and forced open my door, slamming the door behind me. I sank down behind the door and the tears just came and they didn't stop. All the memories came back, maybe my dad was right.

I am a whore.

I cried what felt like for hours, I just sat there with my head in my hands thinking about everything that is wrong with me, I'd be better off dead. I was falling into my depressed state again, and this time I think it will be much worse. Last time I had my mom to save me, she smothered me in attention until I began to feel a little happier. She was a good mom until she abandoned me for a rich man in Chicago, but if I had the choice to get away from my dad, I would have been packed and be ready to leave in ten minutes.

"Arabella?" I heard a timid tapping on my door.

This voice wasn't Gerard's.

It was Franks.

"What?" I snapped.

"Can I come in?"

I pulled myself up and wiped my eyes, smudging my mascara as I did so. I unlocked the door.

Franks POV

I heard the door unlocked, it only opened slightly then I was dragged into her apartment. It had a smell of cigarettes and perfume. It made me feel safe and at home, not even my own home did that. I looked up to her being met by her icy blue eyes and tear stained cheeks. Her long sleeved white t-shirt was all creased and her blue jeans were all rugged. Arabella ran her fingers through her greasy blue hair. She looked tired and in need of a friend, I was going to be that friend. We may have only met but she is obviously broken behind her facade and needs someone.

I did something what surprised us both, I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. She hesitated at first but then she lightly hugged my waist. She cried into the crook of my neck. The sounds of her sobs made my heart shatter. What could have happened that made her cry like this? I wasn't to question, because nothing hurts more when you have to explain that why your so upset because you have to recite everything what's hurting you and think about it as you explain. I always thought it hurt more, and I didn't want to put her through that.

"Chocolates and movies?" I mumbled into her hair.

She looked up at me and weakly nodded as I followed her back in to her apartment.

God she is so broken.

*A/N* this is short and sloppy sorry