Chapter 10

ARABELLA'S POV

Are they fucking kidding me?

They left me in a room with Mikey on my own. We sat in silence all was the sound of my occasional sighs and Mikey tapping his fingers on his lap.

"Uhm, I'm sorry for whatever I did for you to hate me" I whispered hoping he couldn't hear me as instantly regretted saying it. I probably looked like a weirdo now.

"Arabella, I don't hate you, I just hate the person you're about to become"

"You literally never make any sense." I was always confused with Mikey. He just always said things to me I didn't understand, I just don't want him to hate me or maybe we could be friends.

"Just don't do anything stupid and we should get along fine" he weakly smiled at me.

"Start over?" I hopefully grinned up at him, I was so short. Everyone's like giants to me, even Frank.

"Uh yeah sure"

"I'm Arabella" I held my hand out to shake and giggled a little at how ridiculous I must look.

"Mikey" he mumbled a response and lightly shook my hand.

Frank, Gerard and Ray burst into the room, it was pretty obvious they were listening in and door gave way. They stumbled in grinning like maniacs. Gerard came and sat next to me while Ray and Frank sat in the love seat.

"So Arabella tell us about yourself" Ray questioned.

I don't even know myself so how am I supposed to answer that? I'm panicked on the inside and I hoped I looked remotely calm on the outside. Mikey stared right at me seeming interested of what he is about to hear.

"Uhm.. I'm Arabella Thomas, I'm nineteen and I'm originally from Delaware. My favourite band is blink-182 and Green Day, and have blue hair? I'm sorry there isn't really much to say" I laughed nervously.

"What's your middle name" Gerard asked.

Well I don't even know myself I'll just use my old one I guess.

"Rae"

"Why did you move from Delaware" Mikey interrogated me, staring right at me, my face paled. I instantly felt sick from the memories of my old home. The sleepless nights, the endless days, the forgotten days where I'd just be too high or drunk to remember. I was a mess, still am really.

"I-I uhh just got bored really?" I thought of a convincing answer, well I hope it convinced them.

"What's your natural hair colour?" Ray asked. I didn't really want to tell them blonde, they'd think I'm some dumb blonde, that's what everyone else assumed.

"Auburn" it's the hair of my father, before he became who he is today. When I was younger I was always jealous of his hair colour. I had my mothers blonde,almost white, hair and her intense blue eyes but I had my fathers face shape but in the form of a girl. I used to be quite chubby like my dad was when he was younger but I'm sickly thin now like my mother. It was hard work, but I looked completely different from when I lived in Delaware.

"Hey, let's stop interrogating her now and have a party!" Frank shouted with excitement. I felt like partying tonight, I've not had a drop of alcohol in weeks.

"Yeah! Ray come with me to get booze and snacks?" Gerard asked Ray. Ray nodded in agreement and left to the local off licence.

"I'm getting changed out of yesterday's clothes" Frank announced and stumbled off to his room. This left me and Mikey in the living space once again.

"Just so you know, nothing's changed. You mean nothing to me, and we are only to talk when they are around to make them happy okay?" Mikey whispered really lowly so Frank wouldn't hear. I turned to look at Mikey, he was glaring at me.

"Ditto"

Frank stormed in wearing a plain grey t-shirt with some simple black skinny jeans. He grinned at me and Mikey 'talking', what Mikey said got me thinking. I should just leave them all alone, but I couldn't. These were the first friends I have ever had and I don't want to give that up just because of one PMSing boy.

~
Everyone was pretty drunk but me and Mikey. I wish I could be happy like them three but I couldn't. Mine and Mikey's conversation just killed my buzz. I saw a very drunk Frank stumble towards me.

"Comee on Bellsy, live a litttlee!" He slurred, the alcohol was evident on his breath.

"I am Frankie, I think you've had too much to drink!" I giggled at his state.

"You can never have too much to drink" a less drunk Gerard appeared beside Frank.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Frank shouted to no one in particular. He dragged us all to sit in a circle in the kitchen. He span the bottle and it landed on Mikey.

"Mikeyyyy! Truth or Dare?" Frank slurred.

"Truth." He said sighing a little, I don't think he wanted to be apart of this.

"Bore. But anyway! Is it true that you have a crush on Alicia on the 14th floor?"

Mikey blushed, then slowly nodded. There was a chorus of "awws" heard around the circle, except me. I couldn't care less who Mikey liked, I feel sorry for the girl. Gerard span the bottle and it landed on Frank.

"Dare!" Frank said immediately before Gerard could even ask, I giggled at his drunk state. He was a like a child, the opposite of me, I'm a very angry and emotional drunk. I don't think I could ever get drunk in front of my friends, they'd hate me after it, it wouldn't be worth the pain that comes after it.

"I dare you to.... Kiss Bluey" Gerard smirked.

I shot my head up as I heard my nickname from Gerard being used. Then I realised, I had to kiss Frank. I sent a glare directly at Gerard, he just returned it with an even bigger smirk.

"A dares a dare Bluey!" Gerard sang.

"Uh fine whatever" I sighed.

"Don't act so disappointed Bells, I'm not that bad am I?" Frank laughed.

Before I could reply a very drunk Frank crashed his lips upon mine. Electricity shot through my veins and my stomach twisted and turned then exploded with butterflies. I could feel my heart race increase. Before I could even react properly he took his lips off mine and winked at me.

I was too stunned to even comprehend what just happened. A small blush crept onto my cheeks. I was slightly tipsy but it couldn't get rid of the feeling of missing Frank's lips on mine.

I think I have feelings for Frank, and it's only been a few days..

*A/N* I'm going to skip it a few months in the next chapter otherwise it would be dead boring just reading conversations between Frank and Arabella, but anyway I promise Frarabella will happen soon!