I need to save her

Y/n's POV
It was late at night and daddy was making our dinner he was a good cook but I ate it anyway because he would've yelled at me. He always yells and hits me for the smallest things. I was in my room looking out the window again like I always do. I heard my daddy call for me so I quickly got down stairs and sat at the table.

He brought the food and it wasn't cooked properly but I didn't say anything. I ate a little bit of it and it was disgusting but I tried not to spit it out "do you like it?" Daddy asked. I slowly looked up at him worried that he would snap "I know what your thinking about me,I know what you wish" he said.

"You think I'm asshole? You think that your life is all that matters? You wish that your 'mommy' would come and get you?" I was trying to get of my chair while he was talking "well guess what y/n? Your mommy isn't coming back! SHE'S GONE!" He yelled.

"I bet you love her more than me don't you?!" "Daddy....please" I said get of my chair "you know why she left? Because it's all your fault" "daddy it isn't" "YES IT FUCKING IS!" he said. He hit the side of my face and the was a big bruise there and this was there worst time he hit my face.

I was in tears bad and I ran passed him and got to my room "hey! Get back here! Come back here right now you little shit!" He yelled. I opened my door and closed it and I went to my window and started banging on it and I was hoping someone would hear me until I saw a person in a white hoodie run up to our house.

Jeff's POV
I had managed to get out of the mansion and I went back to the house I saw earlier. I got there and I noticed that a window was peeking open and I peeked through and I saw the same child and man sitting at the table. He was speaking to her and I could see that she wanted to leave the dining room. I heard him saying "I bet you love her more than me don't you?!" And "you know why she left? Because it's your fault" 'who's he talking about? Her mother?' I thought.

The child got up and backed up away from him and she said "daddy it isn't" and he yelled at her saying that it was her fault. Then he hit her across the face and there was a big bruise on her face and then something snapped inside of me,I felt like I had to save her and I had to protect her so I ran back up to the window that I climbed when I first saw the house and I climbed back up it and I was in the same room that I guessed was the dad's room.

"Okay,where's the little girls room?" I asked. I left the dads room and I found a door that said on it 'y/n's room' "that must be hers" I said opening it. I walked inside and she looked away from the window that I saw her looking at and she ran to the opposite side of the room "it's okay,it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you" I said "who are you?" She asked "we can talk about that later but first I need to save you from your dad" I said locking the door and getting my knife out "are...are you gonna help me?" She asked "yes,I'm gonna save you and help you" I said looking at her.

I could hear banging at the door and the dad saying "y/n! Open this door right now or you'll get it more worse!". I git my knife ready to attack him and he busted the door open "y/n!" He yelled. He finally got the door open and he saw me "that's enough! Leave her alone!" I said putting my knife up to him "who the fuck are you? Put the knife down and get the hell out of my house! NOW!" He said "no! Your gonna leave her alone and I'm gonna take her away from you!".

He got closer to me "your not gonna take my child away from me! SHE'S MINE!" he said. I put my knife closer to his face "she's not yours anymore! Your a fucking abuser to her!" I said. "You think that you can just come to my house and take my child away from me? Looks like we're gonna have to teach you manners of how not to break into peoples houses and take the kids!" He said grabbing my arm.

'I knew this was gonna turn into a fight' I thought. He tried to punch me but a cut his fist and he yelled and tried to punch me again but I sliced one of his fingers of and he screamed in pain and the child was turned around scared not looking at us.

"You fucker!" He said running up to me. I tried to stab him but he took the knife out of my hand and it was on the floor. I tried to attack him but he had me on the floor tight so I couldn't move "YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled and he was about to punch me but then he was dripping blood. He fell to the ground and I looked up and I couldn't believe it....the child had stabbed her dad in the back and he fell on his back and made this knife go through his back even more and I was dead.

I took the knife out of him and I looked at the child "what the hell...." I said "he was going to kill you" she said "I had to do something" she said looking at the floor "well...you did good kid" I said and she looked up and me. I walked over to her and kneeled down to her size "what was he doing to you before I came here?" I asked "he was....hitting and yelling at me,he even said that I'm the reason my mommy left...and he hit me with his cane and he put glass pieces on it and now there glass in in my legs,he was really scary and mean to me".

I can't believe that a person would hurt a little child,I know that I am a killer but I felt like...she was now important to me and that...I should take care of her and protect her...I couldn't just leave her here. "Hey kid,how about I take you back to my home and I can take care of you and you can live with me and the rest of the people that are there?" I asked,she looked around her room and then she looked at me "okay,I would like that" she said.

I got up and I took her hand and we went down stairs "is...is he...dead?" She asked "um...yeah...he is" I said "okay" she said. I opened the back door and we went into the forest. As we was walking in the forest I heard the kid say "hey um..mr my legs are hurting and I'm tired" I kneeled down to her "do you want me to pick you up?" I asked "um,yes please". I picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride and she was giggling "hey kid,I forgot to ask what's your name?" I asked "oh um,I'm y/n" she said "what's yours?" "I'm Jeff" I said.