Meeting the females in the mansion

(A/N: again I don't know all of the female Creepypastas and I only know three so if there's any Creepypastas that I don't know about can you guys please tell me thanks,anyway on to the story)

Y/N's POV
After I met the boys Jeff said that there were female's here and I really wanted to meet them so he took me back upstairs and he was walking down the hallway and I could about two or four lady voices and a child's voice "is there another child here?" I asked "just wait and see" Jeff said. He opened the door to where the voices were coming from and I saw the two lady's clockswork and Jane that I already saw and there was a little girl who looked about 10 "oh look it's the little kid again" Jane said "aw,hi y/n" clockswork said "hi clockswork and Jane!" I said waving at them. Clockswork was waving back at me and Jane just stood there not looking at me.

"Who's that?" I heard a child voice say " oh sally! This is y/n,y/n this is sally" Jeff said "hi y/n! I'm sally!" Sally said. "Hi sally" I said "I can tell we're gonna be good friends!" Sally said,if I'm gonna be honest I actually felt like be friends with the boys and not with girls...I'm not sure why "yeah,maybe" I said "well let me know when you feel like playing with me okay?" She said "okay".

Sally skipped back to where she was playing and clockswork came over to me and kneeled down to my size "you alright y/n?" She asked "yeah,I'm fine" I said. She stroked my face and then got back up,I fell kinda weirded out by that and Jane didn't want to look or speak to me "Jane aren't you gonna go say hi?" Clockwork asked,Jane didn't say anything "okay we'll be going now" Jeff said picking me up "okay bye y/n!" Sally said "bye y/n" clockswork said "bye" I said.

As we was walking away I whispered to Jeff "Jeff...I don't really wanna be friends with sally or hang out with the girls" Jeff looked at me funny "why not?" He asked "I just feel like...I dunno,I guess I just like the boys more than the girls" I said "well you be friends with whoever you wanna be y/n".

We was walking back to our room when I heard a bark "what was that?" I asked "what? What was what?" Jeff asked "I heard a bark" I said "oh no..." Jeff said picking me up. I looked over his shoulder and I saw a big husky with a smile "who's dog is that?" I asked "it's our's,he lives her,hid name is smile and he's gonna attack you because he doesn't know who you are" Jeff said running.

He was running away from the dogs and he fell to the ground and the dog tackled him "get off me for god sake smile!" Jeff said trying to push the dog off him. Once he got the dog off he quickly crawled over to me "are you okay?" He asked me "yeah,I'm fine". The dogs was gonna jump on me but Jeff wouldn't let him "is he gonna hurt me?" I asked "no,he just needs to get to know you" Jeff said struggling to get the dog off him.

Once Jeff got the dog off him he went over to me "hey smile,calm down will you?" Jeff said "smile she's a new member of the family,okay?" Smile tilted his head and he got closer to me "put your hand out and let him sniff it" Jeff said "okay" I said. I put my hand out and he sniffed it and then licked it and I giggled "see? She's not bad" Jeff said. I kneeled down on the floor to play with smile,he was so nice "hehe,I like him" I said giggling "I think he likes you to" Jeff said "is he your dog?" I asked "well kinda,he lives here with all of us but he's always around me so he is technically my dog" Jeff said.

Jeff's POV
y/n and smile looked so cute together,thank god he didn't try to hurt her. I kneeled down to y/n's size and watched them play and smile was stroking y/n's neck with his head "hey!" y/n said. "Alright y/n let's head back to our room before dinner" I said getting back up "okay Jeffy, bye bye smile" y/n said waving at smile and smile left.

"Smiles funny and cute" y/n said taking my hand "yeah,he is sally never stops playing with him!" I said "she must really love him" y/n said "yeah she must". We got to our room and y/n jump on my bed "you tired y/n?" I asked "no,I just want to get cozy" y/n said picking up a little blanket that we found for her "now I feel all warm!" Y/n said putting the blanket over her head "hey y/n" I said "what?".

I walked over to her and I sat down on the bed and I took the top part of the blanket and put it over her "Uh....Jeff what are you doing?" Y/n asked "oh,where's y/n gone?!" I said playing around and y/n was giggling little bit "I can't find y/n! Where did she go?" I said pretending to panic "Jeffy! I'm here!" Y/n said laughing "y/n! Where? Where are you?! Please tell me!" I said "I'm right here! In front of you!" Y/n said putting her arms out "y/n? Your in front of me?" I asked I pulled the blanket off her slowly and she threw it of her head "I'm here Jeffy!" Y/n said smiling "y/n! You had me worried!" I said "you knew where I was silly!" Y/n said laughing "did I? Didn't I? Ah! Help me!" I said pretending to panic and I made y/n laugh even more.

Y/n hugged me and I was hugging her and I fell onto the bed hugging her "your silly Jeff" y/n said "your silly to y/n" I said ruffling her hair "hey!" Y/n said giggling "you wanna go for a ride y/n?" I asked "huh? What- before I could let her finish her sentence I picked her up and was lifting her up over me "here you go! Your flying!" I said and y/n was smiling and waving her hands down at me "I'm flying!" She said and making me chuckle.

After I put y/n down she jumped into my arms and said "your the best daddy ever" I was dying of love right now "and your the best daughter ever" I said "and you know what else?" I said "what?" "Are you the best at.....tickles?!" I said tickling y/n and she was laughing away again until she started to tickle my chin "hey!" I said chuckling "you did it to me so now I have to do it to you!" Y/n said giggling "okay,I guess that makes sense" I said "yep it does!" Y/n said.