Why would you hurt me?

Y/N's POV
Jeff left our bedroom and I was sitting on the bed fiddling with my fingers. It was about a few seconds and I heard the door open and I thought it was Jeff "Jeff?" I said looking up. I looked up and it wasn't Jeff.....it was Jane "oh...um hi Jane" I said,Jane looked at me and laughed a little bit and I was kinda freaked out 'why is she laughing?' I thought to myself. "Oh y/n...you must feel so lucky to have 'Jeffy' with you eh?" She said "um...yeah? I guess" I said.

I was real uncomfortable with Jane doing this and backed up a little on my bed "I bet you really love him don't you?" Jane asked "Uh...yeah,I love him so much" I said "I knew you'd say that" Jane chuckled. She turned around to the door and I didn't know what she was doing but then I realised that she locked it "umm...Jane? Why are you locking that door?" I asked "oh no reason I just wanted to have a little talk with you hehe".

Jane walked over to me and pulled me closer to her 'what the heck is she doing? Is she gonna hurt me?!' I thought "you really think Jeff's gonna take real good care of you?" Jane asked pulling me closer to her face "yes of course I do! He even said that to me and he loves me more than anything else!" I said and Jane chuckled "well I'm not gonna talk about him right now,I'm gonna start talking about you" Jane said pulling her knife out "u-uh Jane? W-why do you have your- "shh little y/n" she said waving it close to my face "Jane please stop...your-your scaring me" I said.

"Oh y/n you poor little pathetic thing...you have no idea what you've just walked into do you?" Jane asked putting her knife close to my face "Jane...please...stop it!" I said with tears running down my face "oh y/n...I bet this whole time you thought that I was gonna be real super nice and friendly to you I bet?".

"Well no,your wrong y/n. Do you know how much I've wanted to hurt you since you've got here?" Jane asked 'why does she wanna hurt me? I didn't do anything to her' I thought "b-but why do you wanna hurt me?" I asked. "Because y/n, I hate you. You don't realise how much I hate you, I hate you so much that I wish you never came here or that I wish you was dead" Jane said putting her knife super close to my face.

I was terrified at this point and I wanted Jeff to save me "I've had enough of talking let's get the fun part started" Jane said throwing me onto my bed and getting on top of me "Jane..what are you gonna do?" I asked in panic "why I'm going to kill you little y/n,what else did you think I was gonna do?" She asked while chuckling.

Jane got some tape out of her pocket and put some on my mouth "there,now your silent" she said. Jane grabbed my arm and rolled my sleeve up and held my arm down tight. "It's okay y/n you will feel a lot of pain during this" she said giggling.

Jane put her knife on my arm and started to cut my arm and I was crying in pain 'Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! This hurts so bad! I want Jeffy!" I thought. After Jane wa done cutting a scar on my arm she put her knife on a different part of my arm and started to cut it.

I was crying and begging for it to stop but then I remembered something,I remember that my old daddy put tape on my mouth and did something that I don't wanna say but while I had the tape on my mouth I was licking it and it came off so I tried to do it.

I was licking it and it was coming off and when I got it off Jane was too focused on cutting my arm and she didn't realise that I got the tape off (btw she has your arm attached to something so you can't use that). I had a chance to do something and the first thing to come to my mind was scream for Jeff so I did. "JEFFY! JEFF HELP ME!" I screamed. Jane looked at me and hit me across the face "how did you get the tape off?!"she asked "shut the hell up you little shit" she said hitting my face again.

I heard the door open and I saw Jeff and Slender standing there "JEFF! HELP ME!" I yelled. Jeff ran up to Jane and tackled her to the ground and Slender came over to me "y/n?! Are you okay?! What did Jane do to you?" Slender asked in a panic "J-Jane was cutting my arm with her knife and she hit my face" I said crying. Slender hugged me and picked me up and I heard Jeff yelling at Jane put I didn't look.

Jeff's POV
I tackled Jane to the ground after I saw her on top of y/n and seeing her hurting her "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I yelled "NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR Y/N AGAIN YOU BITCH!". I was about to get my knife out and stab Jane but slender stoped me "Jeff that's enough!" He said raising his voice. "Get off Jane and I'll sort this out" he said,I looked at him then back at Jane and said "don't ever go near her again or I'll fucking kill you".

I got off her and I took y/n out of Slender's arms and took her out of the room and took her somewhere else with no people around. After I found a place with no people around y/n buried her head in my sweater and was crying her eyes out "hey y/n,it's okay shhh" I said kissing her head. Y/n looked back up at me and I saw her face and she had had a big mark on her face "what happened y/n?" I asked and she looked at me worried "y/n,can you please tell me what happened? I won't get mad or anything" I said "you promise?" She asked "I promise" I said "okay Jeffy...i'll tell you what happened" y/n said.

After y/n told me what Jane did to her I was furious as ever at Jane 'I swear to gif I will fucking kill her!' I thought. "I'm sorry Jeff" y/n said looking down at the floor "huh? Y/n why are you sorry?" I asked "because I didn't fight back and I didn't call for you and I didn't do anything to stop her" y/n said.

"Y/n you have nothing to be sorry about" I said hugging her and she was crying and making little sniffles. I lifted her head up and I kissed her forehead "Jeff?" She said "yes y/n?" "Can....can you promise me something?" She asked "of course what is it?" I asked "can you promise me that....you won't get super mad at Jane again,but if she does something bad like this again just don't swear please" y/n said "oh...okay y/n,I won't get that mad at Jane" I said "thank you" y/n said smiling.

"It's alright" I said "now,do you wanna see if B.E.N and Toby wanna play with you?" I asked bouncing y/n about "yeah!" Y/n said giggling. I took her out of the room we was in and y/n asked me "hey Jeff? What was you talking about with Slender?" "Oh nothing really he was just asking to see if I was doing okay with you" I said "oh,okay". I took y/n into the living room and B.E.N,Toby and E.J was there and y/n spent the day playing with them and I only told E.J about what happened cause I already know that B.E.N and Toby wouldn't keep it a secret and they'd only last about 3 seconds before telling nearly half of the mansion about what happened. I'm just glad that y/n is okay and I will never let anyone lay a hand on her.....nobody will hurt my little girl.