The new home

Y/n's POV
Jeff carried me to his home that he said that him and the other people live in but when we got there it looked like an old,creepy mansion "wow! This is a big house!" I said "just wait till you get inside kiddo" Jeff said "why?" I asked "you'll see".

He got to the door and put me down "okay y/n listen up" Jeff said "I'm gonna need you to stay real quiet while we're walking to someone's room to talk about you okay?" He said "um okay,I can do that Jeff" I said. He picked me up and he put something over me which I think was a bag. I heard the door open and I could hear different voices 'I wonder how many people live here' I thought.

It felt really long until we got to the room that Jeff was talking about and I knew because he knocked on a door and someone say "come in child". I heard the door open and my legs were still hurting from the glass so I tried not to make any noise "hey slender" I heard Jeff say "I have something to ask and show you" he said "what is it?".

He took the bag off me and I saw that we was in a big room and it looked like a office room and I saw someone sitting on a chair with a big desk in front of him and that person was pail and he was wearing a suit and he didn't have a face.

"Jeff! Who is this? Why do you have a child?" The person asked "um...it's a long story but I guess you really wanna know" Jeff said and the person nodded "okay slender,this is y/n and I saw her earlier today when I was out on my mission and I saw her crying and screaming in her room because her father was abusing her and he was hitting her with a cane and it had little glass pieces on it so now she has glass pieces on her legs and when I was out I went back to her house and I get her out and her dad was.....dead because....she killed him,only to save me!" Jeff said.

I didn't look at the person he was talking to because he looked kinda scary to me "so what I'm saying slender is....-"you can keep her but tell the others when your ready" the person cut him off.

Jeff looked down at me and lifted my head up to look at his "y/n? What's wrong?" He asked "that...person...he's scary to me" I whispered because I didn't want him to hear me "aw y/n it's okay,he won't hurt you" Jeff said. He put me down and took my hand and I was limping because of my legs "she said that she's kinda scared of you so I'm gonna show her that your not scary" I heard Jeff whisper to the person.

Jeff picked me up and showed me to the man "h-hi" I said "hello y/n,I'm slender and I'm not a scary person I'm nice" he said "so...your not a scary person?" I asked "of course not" he said "okay mr. Slender" I said smiling "just call me Slender".

Me and Jeff left the room and he said to me "see? He's nice,well he can be annoying sometimes" "I think he's nice" I said looking up at Jeff,he looked down at me and picked me up "do your legs still hurt?" He asked "yeah" I said. "I know someone who had the stuff we need to help you".

Jeff took me to a room and there was two lady's there. One had black long hair,a black dress and she was wearing a white mask and the other one had brown hair,she was wearing a green jacket and she had a clock in her eye "hey girls" Jeff said "hey jeff-awwwww! Who's this cutie?!" The clocked eye women asked "calm down clockswork,this is y/n" Jeff said "why do you have her?" The white masked women asked "I'll tell you later" Jeff said "but I need something for her" "what do you need?".

"I need something that can...get the glass out of her legs" "why does she have glass in her legs?!" The clocked eyed woman asked "look,I didn't do it okay? It was her dad but...this little girl dealt with it" Jeff said "don't worry we'll help you y/n,by the way I'm clockswork!" (did I spell that right?) "th-thank you" I said nervously.

They got the stuff that I needed and I ask Clockswork "um,who's the other lady?" "Oh,that's Jane" she said "yeah,your welcome" Jane said. I looked up at Jeff and he looked mad "Jeff? Are you okay?" I asked "huh? Oh yeah,I'm fine" he said.

We both left the room and we went to another room which was Jeff's room. When we went inside I saw knifes lined up on the wall,blood or red paint on the wall and other stuff,his room didn't look that scary to me. "Okay then y/n let's get your legs better" Jeff said closing the door and getting the stuff ready,he came over to me and he lied me down and he took my black and white stripy leggings off and he saw the glass and blood "you poor little girl,don't worry if you get scared you can hold on to my hand" Jeff said. I quickly grabbed his hand because I was already terrified and I was shaking "it's gonna be okay y/n,it won't hurt I promise" Jeff said "promise?" I said "promise" Jeff said.

I didn't look and about 10 seconds later Jeff said "all done!" "Wait,your done?" I asked "yeah,I got them all out and I bandaged your legs up" "that didn't hurt one bit" I said and Jeff chuckled "your a brave girl" he said "thank you Jeff" I said giggling.

Jeff's POV
"Thank you Jeff" y/n said giggling 'she is so adorable' I thought "hey um Jeff?" Y/n said "yes y/n?" "I was wondering...can I call you by...Jeffy sometimes or....um..Daddy?" Y/n asked "of course you can and about the Daddy part,you can call me that if you want because this is your new home after all and I'm your new..." "wait! Your my new Daddy?!" Y/n asked "yep,I'm your new daddy" I said "yay! Thank you Jeff!" Y/n said hugging me "no problem y/n my daughter" I said hugging her back "am I gonna have a normal,fun,good and happy life?" Y/n asked "of course your are y/n" I said.