The day out with the girls

A/N: yes I did draw y/n,Sally,Lulu and Lazari but the other part of the art isn't mine and my drawings skills suck😂

Y/N's POV
Today me,Sally,Lulu and Lazari were going out in the forest to hang around together. I was waiting at the door with Lulu while Sally was getting her bear "Sally? Have you found him yet?" Lulu asked "yeah! Found him!" I hear Sally call back. Sally arrived at the front door and we all left to go find Lazari. We haven't told anyone about her but as long as we keep her as a secret then everything will be fine. We got to the forest area that Lazari told us about and we waited for her "Sally why'd you even bring your toy bear with us anyway?" I asked "oh,well Lazari told me that she has a toy to! So I wanted to show her mine" Sally said.

"Oh okay" I said. Lazari had arrived at the area waving at us "hey Lazari!" Lulu called "hi guys!" She said running to us. "Hey Sally and Y/n!" "Hi Lazari" I said "hey Lazari! Look,I have my toy bear with me!" Sally said. "Ooohh,what's his name?" "I usually call him bear because I never gave him a name" (I don't know what Sally's bear is called:|) "oh well this is my bear! He's like yours but he's blue!".

After Sally and Lazari went on about there plushies we finally went to go and do what Lazari wanted to do. "Where are we going Lazari?" Lulu asked "you'll see,it took me a couple of attempts to get this thing and the other thing you'll all love!" She said. We kept walking until Lazari stopped us "we're here!" She said "oh,then where's the thing you found?" I asked.

"Right here!" Lazari pulled a couple of bushes away before revealing a...shopping cart? "Uh...what?" Lulu said "this is the thing you found that took you ages to do?" "Yep!" She said "uh..." we all said. "Are we all gonna go shopping or something?" I asked "what? No! We're gonna get in it and someone is gonna push us around in it! So that way it makes it more fun!".

"Um..." Lulu said "well? Do you wanna go in it?" Lazari asked "well-"yes!" Lulu was cut of by me and Sally's excitement. Don't ask us why we were excited doing this. It just sounded fun because if Jeff or anyone else was here they would not let us go on it. Me,Sally and Lazari ran over to it and Lulu just stood there looking confused "I'll push you guys around and then one of you can push me in it!" Lazari said "okay!".

She began to push it and I didn't expect her to be this strong! She was pushing it like it was nothing and she's only a year younger than me! (Idk what Lazari's age is but I think she's 6 so imma go with that) After me and Sally had been pushed around I got out and Lazari got in. "C'mon Y/n! Push!" Sally said "I'm trying! I'm not as strong as Lazari!" I said struggling.

I was trying to push it but I only moved it a couple of inches and I gave up until I heard footsteps behind me "I can't believe I'm doing and asking this but...do you want me to push it for you guys?" I turned around and I saw that it was Lulu. I nodded and I jumped in. Lulu began to push it around but not so fast otherwise we would crash and get hurt and then everyone would want an explanation.

Lulu continued to push us until we all changed positions in the cart. I was still in the cart,Sally was underneath it and Lazari was holding onto it with one hand flying around in the air. Lulu was getting really either embarrassed or was cringing but either way it was fun!

After that was done Lazari had hid the cart and we followed her to the next place that she was taking us. She told us that it was a fun place but it wasn't much but we found that okay. After a few minutes of walking we made it to the place we saw that it was a playground but it looked abandoned and kinda creepy which I've grown to like after living with the creepypastas.

We all went inside the playground and we were all amazed about it "okay now THIS is something I've been waiting to do and find" Lulu said "yay! Now bear can have fun!" Sally said running to the slide "hey Sally! Wait up! My bear wants to go in it to!" Lazari said running after her. Lulu was ta one of the swings and I decided to go on the riding animal things.

I was rocking back and forth on the animal thing and as I was on it I saw that the forest around the playground was looking really pretty and that it made me feel calm and that I was safe. I maybe found that nice because of slender,he told me about how he loved to go into the forest and walk around and I've always wanted to do that but in my own but he said I was to young and said I could do that when I get older. I guess I should enjoy this while I can.

A hour later
It was time to go back to the mansion so we said goodbye to Lazari and we left to go back to the mansion. "Hey,was that fun or what?" Lulu asked "I loved that!" Sally said "same! I loved the playground and the shopping cart was fun to ride" I said "it wasn't fun when I almost got Lazari hurt when she was hanging around the cart" Lulu said and me and Sally giggled a bit.

Once we got back home Lulu went to go to her room and Sally went to go and play and I wanted to go to sleep now so I went to go and find Jeff. I found him in his room sitting on his bed "Jeff?" I said "oh,Y/n your back" he said walking over to me "yeah,I just came back and I'm sleepy" I said rubbing my eyes and he smiled "well then,let's get you to bed then shall we?" He said.

Jeff's POV
Once we got to Y/N's room I put her in her bed and I kissed her goodnight "did you have fun with Lulu and Sally today?" I asked "yeah! It was really fun and we went to play on a cart and in a playground!" She said "a cart? You mean like a shopping cart?" I asked chuckling "yep! It was funny" "and you said you went to a playground?" I asked "yeah,Laza-I mean...Lulu found it and we played in it!" Y/n said "oh okay...oh yeah! I forgot that slender mentioned that there was an abandoned playground around here somewhere,I guess you three found it then Hm?" I said and she nodded "well...goodnight Y/n" I said before leaving her room "night Jeffy" I heard her say.