Playing with my new friends

Y/N's POV
it's been a few weeks after what happened and I've been becoming real good friends with all of Jeff's friends and they all wanna hang out with me and I love it. Today I'm gonna try and see if I can hang out with all of them. I will try to go one person to the other.

Hanging out with E.J
I'm in the room that the males hang out in and E.J's in there and I'm gonna see if he wants to play with me! I walked into the and I saw him sit on the couch holding a little knife in one hand and in the other he was holding and weird red object. "Hi E.J" I said walking up to him "oh hey y/n" he said "whatcha doing?" I asked "nothing really" he said "oh...well I'm bored" I said sitting down on the floor "you know,I was getting pretty bored until you showed up so do you wanna do something?" E.J asked "like what?" "I dunno....". I looked at what E.J was holding and then looked back at him "um E.J what's that red thing?" I asked getting back up. "Oh this,um....it's....uh...it's a kidney" he said "oh....what's that?" I asked.

"Um...it's something that I like to eat" he said "oohhh,can I try it?" I asked "um...I don't think Jeff would like it if I let you try this" "why won't he?" I asked "he just won't" "oh...okay then". I walked over to E.J and sat down on his lap "I'm really bored" I said "what do you wanna do then?" He asked me "can you play with me and my toys?" I asked "um..o-okay,in your room or here?" He asked "in my room,I'll make sure no one will come in and Jeff said that he's out on a little task do he'll probably be back at night time" I said getting off E.J's lap "okay,as long as no one comes in and sees us" he said "no one will,I promise".

After we got to my room I looked for my dolls and I found them. There was my normal doll that I named Amy,my male doll Max and my dog plush name speedy because he is super fast!

I gave E.J the boy doll and I had the girl doll and the dog. We were playing for a little while and then E.J said that he had to go and do something so I continued to play with my toys.

Hanging out with B.E.N
I was looking all over for B.E.N and I found him in his room and he was playing on a weird cabled thing "B.E.N?" I said "huh? Y/n!" He said turning around "hi B.E.N" I said walking up to him. I sat down next to him and looked at what he was playing "what game are you playing?" I asked "I'm playing this one" he said showing me the case of the game it said 'GTA V' what is this game? I've never seen it" I asked "uh....you shouldn't really be watching me play this y/n" B.E.N said "why not? Is it a bad or scary game?" I asked "your....to young for this game and it is kinda inappropriate" B.E.N said "oh...so should I leave?" "No y/n,you don't have to leave. We can just play a different game".

"Oh okay,what game can we play then?" I asked "um....how about you choose out of these three games,only these three ones you can play" B.E.N said showing me the games. One had an image of lego people,the other one had a image of people on it and one of them had a green diamond on there head and there was another one that I really wanted to play and it said f/g (favourite game) "I wanna play this one!" I said pointing at the game "okay,then we can play this one" B.E.N said putting this disc in the weird cable thing (btw it can be Xbox or PlayStation).

B.E.N gave me a controller and he sat me on his legs (your on the floor) and he was showing me how to play it and I was getting the hang of it. I was having so much fun playing it that I didn't realise how long I was playing it "um y/n?" B.E.N said "yes B.E.N?" "Do you know how long you've been playing this game?" He asked "um...no...how long? "Nearly two hours" B.E.N said "oh...that long? Doesn't even feel that long" I said and B.E.N chuckled "well maybe you should give those little eyes a rest now" B.E.N said taking the controller out of my hands "aww,but I still wanna play it some more" I said "y/n,do you wanna get square eyes?" B.E.N asked "no" I said giggling "well then your gonna have to give those cute little eyes a rest okay?" B.E.N said "okay then B.E.N" I said.

I got off B.E.N's legs and I went back to my room but before I went back I quickly went back to B.E.N and asked him "B.E.N can I play with you again?" "Of course you can y/n but not now okay?" He said "okay then" I said walking away.

Hanging out with Toby
I wanted to see Toby and see if he wanted to play with me and I found him in his room "Toby?" I said opening his door,he looked at me and ran up to me "y-y/n!" He said picking me up and hugging me "hi Toby" I said giggling. "Wh-what a-a-are y-you doi-doing he-here?" Toby asked me "I want to play with you" I said in a cute little voice that made Toby die of cuteness "do you wanna play with me?" I asked tapping my fingers together (👉👈 like that if you don't know what I mean) "of-of course I-I wan-wanna pl-play with y-you!" Toby said happily.

"Yay!" I said putting my arms in the air "wh-what a-are we g-go no pl-play?" Toby asked "I was thinking hide and seek" I said "o-okay th-then" Toby said putting me down "okay I'm hiding and you can only hide upstairs not downstairs or outside" I said "okay th-then y/n".

I was hiding and Toby was the seeker I was in my room hiding under one of my little tables that I use for playing and it was big enough for me to hide under it and the cloth on it was longer for it to cover me. I heard a door open and I covered my mouth from not giggling to much "o-oh y/n wh-where a-are y-you?" I heard Toby say he was looking for me in my room. "Wh-where are y-you y-y/n?".

I peeked over the cloth a little bit and I saw Toby at my bed "a-are you u-under h-here?" Toby asked looking under my bed "hmm...y-your n-not here". I quickly put the cloth down and I waited to see if Toby was going to leave the room but I didn't hear any door open or close.

I peeked over the cloth once more and I couldn't see him 'Maybe he left' I thought to myself. I got up and I was about to leave but I felt someone pick me up "haha! I-I found y-you!" I heard the person say,I looked at who picked me up and it was Toby "aww,you found me Toby!" I said "T-Toby? Toby d-did n-not f-find you" Toby said "uh..what do you mean?" I asked "T-the tick-tickle mon-monster fou-found you!" Toby said tickling me "haha Toby stop it!" I laughing as Toby was tickling my belly "o-okay y-y/n it's y-your t-turn to fi-find m-me now!" Toby said "okay then Toby I'll count now" I said getting put down by Toby.

I was counting up to ten and when I got to ten I went to go find Toby. I was looking everywhere and I went to his room and looked in there,I was looking everywhere and I was about to give up but I heard a giggle "huh?" I said. I looked everywhere and i finally knew where the giggle was coming from,it was coming from the closet. I opened the closet and I saw Toby in there "I found you Toby!" I said "aww! I-I th-thought I w-was goi-going to w-win!" He said. "H-how did y-you f-find me?" He asked "you kept giggling and I heard you" I said "o-oh...w-well I m-must ke-keep my m-mouth quite" Toby said and I was giggling a little bit "I wanna play again!" I said "oh....s-sorry y/n I-I'm supp-supposed to b-be go-going out on a ta-task" Toby said "oh...okay,will we play again?" I asked "y-yes of-of course we will" "okay then Toby".