A new day

Y/N's POV
I woke up in with a light shining across my face and it was to bright. I put the bed sheets over my face and then I peeked out again "y/n?" I heard someone say "huh?" I looked over to my right and I saw Jeff on the bed and he just woke up "hey Jeff" I said "how are you up so early?" He asked "well....it looks like it was the lights fault that was shining in my face" I said pointing at the window,Jeff looked over a chuckled "sorry y/n,I forgot to close the blinds last night" Jeff said "how did you forget?" I asked "well...let's just say a little bouncing,happy,cute girl was rushing me to get to bed with her" Jeff said "oh...hehe...sorry" I said.

Jeff chuckled and he got out of the bed "hey Jeffy" "yeah?" "Can we hang out with your friends again today?" I asked "of course we can,I think E.J and Toby will be gone out today but they'll come back later tonight" Jeff said "okay!" I said getting off the bed.

We got dressed and we both went down to the kitchen and we saw Clockswork,Jane and B.E.N "hi guys" Jeff said "hey Jeff and y/n!" Clockswork said stroking my face and I smiled at her "Y/n!" B.E.N said running over "hi B.E.N!" I said reaching my arms out for him and he took me out of Jeff's arms and swirled me around and making me laugh "alright calm down with her B.E.N" Jeff said taking me away from him.

After we had our breakfast me and Jeff went to go see if the guys wanted to hang out with us. We got to there hangout room and they were all running over to me and talking to me. I was with B.E.N and L.J and we was sitting on the floor talking "hey y/n" L.J said "yes?" I said "do you want some candy?" He whispered "but Jeff told me that your Candy is poisonous and that I shouldn't eat it" I said "yeah but the one that I have is not poison" he said handing me a bag of candy "are you lying?" I asked "of course not! I would never hurt you y/n,your my little friend after all" L.J said "okay,I'm trusting you" I said taking a pice.

I ate one pice and it was fine "hey! It doesn't taste bad at all" I said "see I told you" he said "hey! If y/n is allowed to eat your non-poison Candy why can't I have some?" B.E.N asked "wait what?" "I want some! You never give me any!" B.E.N said whining like a baby. I looked over at L.J and he had a evil smile "okay B.E.N here you go" L.J said handing him a bag "wait really?!" "Yes,I don't wanna her you crying in my ears all day" L.J said.

B.E.N snatched the bag out of L.J's hand and began to eat them "does it taste good?" I asked "yeah it does-WHAT THE HELL?!" B.E.N said spitting the candy out "L.J WHY DOES IT TASTE LIKE THAT?! OH GOD THAT IS DISGUSTING!" B.E.N yelled hike still spitting out bits of candy out.

"Hahaha....I'm sorry B.E.N,I think I picked up the wrong bag. I 'accidentally' picked up one of the bags that I found with rotten candy that was on the floor" L.J said "ROTTEN CANDY?! L.J I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" B.E.N yelled while I was laughing away. After B.E.N had calm down a little bit I was with Jeff and Bloody painter and bloody painter gave me a painting set for me to draw or paint stuff "thanks bloody painter" I said "no problem y/n" he said.

After a while me and Jeff went back to our room to get ready for dinner and he was sorting his stuff out and I saw drawing a picture for him. After he was done he walked over to me and kneeled down to me "whatcha drawing y/n?" He asked "I just finished drawing it!" I said. I showed him the drawing and it was a picture of me and him and as he was looking at it I started to get flashbacks of when my old daddy hated the drawing I did before Jeff found me so I was getting a little nervous "d-do you like it?" I asked "aw y/n,I love it!" He said hugging me "do you really?" I asked "of course I do y/n,why wouldn't I?" He asked "b-because I thought you would do the same thing my old daddy did to my drawing of me him and my mommy" I said "y/n I would never throw away your drawing and I think it's beautiful" he said.

Jeff's POV
"Really?" Y/n said "yes,it's amazing" I said "thank you Jeffy" y/n said "it's alright kiddo" I said stroking her hair. While we was still playing around Slender wanted me for something so I left our room and I left y/n in there and I was talking to slender for a few minutes until I heard y/n calling for me and it sounded like she was scared or in pain.

I finally updated! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated guys! I didn't know what to put so it took me a while to think and this is what came to my mind and I will try to update but there's something coming my way...School! I'm starting back at school next week so I will try to update more. Anyways bye!