Meeting the male's in the mansion

(A/N: I don't know all of the male Creepypastas so I'm just gonna do one's I know okay)
Y/N's POV
I was in Jeff's room playing with him and getting stuff sorted out because I was gonna be sleeping in his room and I heard that Jeff has some friends here and I wanted to meet them. "Are we going to see your friends yet?" I asked while sitting on our bed "yes,once I finish getting are room ready for you" Jeff said "you said that last time I asked" I said "I know I did you little cheeky girl" Jeff said and I giggled at him.

I was fiddling with the bed sheet and Jeff was done "okay y/n I'm finished now,let's go meet the boys!" Jeff said picking me up "I can't wait! I'm kinda excited and kinda nervous" I said "don't worry y/n I won't let them hurt you because your my little cutie" Jeff said boobing my nose and I boobed his and he laughed and so did I.

We left our bedroom and we went down stairs and I was looking around the whole place. We got to a door and I could hear male voices on the other side "I'm nervous Jeffy" I said "it's okay y/n I will be right here" Jeff said putting his forehead on mine "promise?" I said sticking my pinky out "promise" Jeff said giving me a pinky promise. He opened the door and I saw a bunch of males "hey um Jeff...who's the kid?" One of them asked "guys,this is y/n my daughter" Jeff said,I was looking down at the ground but I looked up "where did you get the kid from?" The one in green asked "I'll tell you all about that later" Jeff said "have you told slender?" "Yeah,I told him he said that I can keep her".

I looked at all of them and some of them was coming to see me "h-hi" I said "hi kid I'm B.E.N" the elf said "hi B.E.N" I said "this is eyeless jack" B.E.N said pointing at the one with the blue mask "hi kid" he said "hi eyeless jack" I said "just call me E.J" he said "okay E.J!" I said smiling "and I'm laughing jack!" The black and white one said "h-hi..L-laughing jack" I said "two things little girl! 1: you can just call me L.J and 2: do you want some candy?" "Um....." I looked at Jeff and he looked annoyed "don't try to poison her L.J,you know Jeff will kill you if you try that" E.J said "wait,it was poisoned?" I asked Jeff "yeah,but I won't let him give you poison candy" Jeff said.

"Guys why are you just sitting there? Come say hi to the little kid" B.E.N said "o-okay" the twitchy one said and the other three didn't say anything and they got up "hi what's your name?" I asked "h-hi k-kid I-I-I'm t-ti-ticci T-Toby" he said "hi Toby" I said smiling at him "who are those three?" I asked "that's Masky,that's s hoodie and that's bloody painter" Jeff said pointing at them all "hey kid" said Masky "hi" I said "hi,I'm hoodie" "hi hoodie" I said "and I'm bloody painter" "hi bloody painter".

I was more confident to talk to them now that I got to know them more now and Jeff said that I could trust them. Jeff sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap and B.E.N and E.J sat down next to us while the others continued doing what they were doing before we walked in.

I was looking at the floor and I heard B.E.N whisper to me "hey y/n,after do you  wanna come play some video games with me after?" "Um....I've never played a video game before" I said "B.E.N she's seven,she's to young to play half of the games that you have" Jeff said pushing his head away "wait she's seven?" B.E.N asked "uh,yeah what did you think she was 9 or something?" Jeff asked "no I just...shut up Jeff!" B.E.N said "keep your wig on B.E.N" Jeff said pushing his face away "Jeff!" B.E.N growled and I was giggling away and Jeff noticed "you guys are funny" I said looking up at Jeff "was we funny?" Jeff asked tickling my chin "yeah" I said giggling.

Jeff's POV
Y/n was giggling and I was trying so hard not to die of cuteness but I guess Toby had done that already "o-oh my g-gosh s-s-she i-is s-so c-cute!" Toby said and y/n smiled at him while the others looked at him like he was a lunatic. "Your all funny!" Y/n said and everyone laughed at her "I think we're all gonna get along with her" E.J said "I think you already did" I said.

We stayed in the living room for a while and y/n was playing with Toby and B.E.N 'they seem to like her the most' I thought "hey Jeff?" E.J said "yeah?" "Have you told the girls about her?" "Only clockswork and Jane know about her" I said "only them two?" "Yeah,just them two". I looked back at y/n and I saw Masky,hoodie,bloody painter and laughing jack sitting next to her now 'how did they get there so fast without us knowing?' I thought. Then E.J was sitting with them so I decided to join and I sat her on my lap "I think I made my first new best friends!" Y/n said happily "this kid loves us all!" B.E.N said "yes I do!" Y/n said and I hugged her "and I love you Jeff" "I love you to" I said.