Playing with my new friends part 2

Hanging out with L.J
A few hours went by and I wanted to play with L.J now so I went to go find him. I looked in his room and he wasn't there so I ask B.E.N and he said that he'd probably be in his little circus. I never knew that L.J had a circus and I wanted to know where it was but no one would tell me do I waited for him to come back and it was a long and boring wait.

After waiting for L.J to come back which felt like forever he came back. I went back into his room and I found him sitting on the floor with little bags "hey L.J" I said peeking my head threw the door "oh hi y/n!" He said waving at me "can I come in?" I asked "of course you can" he said patting the floor for me to sit "okay".

I sat down on the floor and looked at the little bags and then back L.J "um...L.J,what are those bags?" I asked "what-oh these?" He said picking one up "these are just some candy bags but you can't have these" "why? Are they poisonous?" I asked "yeah...they are,but you can have these ones!" L.J said.

He picked up another little white bag and it had all different types of lollipops in it "yay! Thank you L.J" I said taking the bag "your welcome little y/n" L.J said stroking my hair and making my smile.

I moved up a bit more and I leaned my head on his hip and he chuckled "you sleepy?" He asked "no I just wanted to lie down on you" I said looking up at him "come here you cutie" L.J said putting me on his lap and hugging me and I giggled. I turned around and hugged him and he fell back and we was both laughing.

We was both on the floor and I got up and sat on L.J's chest "why did you fall over?" I said still giggling "because I didn't know you was gone turn around and you made me fall over" L.J said smiling "oh...oops...sorry" I said "no need to be sorry y/n,you didn't mean it" he said getting back up "okay" I said "you and the other boys are fun to play with L.J" I said "are we?" He asked and I nodded "your fun to play with to y/n" he said stroking my face "thanks" I said smiling at him.

Hanging out with Maksy and Hoodie
After I was finished playing with L.J I wanted to see if Maksy or Hoodie wanted to play with me. I found them both in the kitchen "hi Maksy and Hoodie" I said "hey y/n" Masky said "hi y/n" Hoodie said waving at me "what ya doing?" Masky asked me "nothing I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to play with me" I said "I don't think we can play right now but do you wanna help us make some cheesecake?" Masky asked "okay,I've never head of that type of cake before" I said walking up to them "well you can watch us and maybe you can try some if you want" Hoodie said picking me up and putting me on the counter "okay and I wanna try some" I said.

I was watching Masky and Hoodie making the cheesecake and it looked all weird since this was the first time I had ever seen how a cake was made. Masky was putting eggs in the bowl and sugar and other stuff and when he was mixing it all I dipped my finger in the bowl and tasted some of the stuff that he was mixing and it tasted good "I like that,why don't we just eat that instead of the cake?" I asked and made both of them chuckle. They continued to make the cake and when the took it out of the oven it looked just like how it did in the book that they were using to make it.

After they got the cake ready Hoodie gave me a slice and I tried a little bit of it and it tasted good "I like it!" I said "we're glad you like it" Masky said "yeah we are" Hoodie said. Hoodie walked up to me a whispered to me "me and Masky both love it and don't tell him but I'm gonna eat the whole thing" "okay" I whispered back while giggling "what did you say Hoodie?" Masky asked "oh nothing really" Hoodie said shrugging "really Hoodie? Just tell me what you said" "what? I only told her that we both love it" Hoodie said "why'd you whisper it to her then?" Masky asked "because it was a conversation between us and you were not involved in it" "okay then Hoodie I believe you,let's not start an argument in front of y/n" Maksy said sighing "do you two always annoy each other?" I asked "sometimes we do" Masky said "and that 'sometimes' means nearly always" Hoodie said and I laughed.

Hanging out with Bloody painter
I finished eating the cake with Masky and Hoodie and I went to find my last person to play with before Jeff got home and that was Bloody painter. I went to his room and I found him on his bed with a little book and it looked like he was painting something "Bloody painter?" I asked,he quickly looked up at me and sighed in relief "oh y/n,it's just you. You scared me" he said "oh..I'm sorry" I said looking at the floor "it's okay,I just didn't hear you come in" he said.

Bloody painter got up from his bed and walked over to me "I'm actually glad your here y/n,I've got something to show you" he said "what is it?" I asked. He took my hand,closed the door and took me to his bed "what do you wanna show me?" "So you know how you've been asking me about that drawing book and coloured pencils?" Bloody painter asked "yeah" I said "well guess what?" "What?".

He turned around to his drawer and took something out "I got you it!" He said showing me a art book with colouring pencils "wait you really did?!" I said in excitement "yep,I kept your promise like you wanted me to" he said "thank you! Thank you! Thank you bloody painter!" I said taking the book and pencils from him.

I was sitting on bloody painter's bed with him and I was drawing a picture for Jeff when he gets home "that's a nice picture" I heard bloody painter say "yeah,it's for Jeff for when he gets home" I said looking back at my book "I'm sure he'll love it" "I hope he does to" I said.

Hanging out with Jeff
I was in my room waiting for Jeff and I was looking outside my window and I could see someone familiar walking to the mansion. I got down stairs and as I was going down stairs I accidentally bumped into someone "hey what the-?" I looked up and saw that it was Jeff "*gasp* Jeffy!" I said getting back up and running to hug him "y/n!" He said picking me up "I missed you jeffy" I said "I missed you to" Jeff said hugging me.

"So how was today?" Jeff asked me "I loved it! I played with all of your friends today and they played with me to!" I said getting out of the hug to see Jeff's face "we're they nice to you?" Jeff asked me "of course they were" I said "that's good" Jeff said grabbing my nose "hey!" I said giggling "oh wait Jeff I need to show you something!" I said "what is it?" He asked "quick I'll show you" I said sliding out of Jeff's arms.

I took him to our room and I looked for my drawing that I did for Jeff. "Here it is!" I said,I ran back to Jeff and handed him the paper "what's this?" He asked me "a little something I did for you while you were gone" I said. He took the paper and saw the drawing I did of me and him and at the top saying 'I love Jeff my daddy'.

Jeff looked back at me and I was nervous because I was getting flashbacks from when my old daddy ruined mine and got angry and that's what I thought was gonna happen but it didn't. Jeff kneeled down me and hugged me "d-do you like it?" I asked "I love it y/n" he said kissing my head "really?" "Yes really,this is the best thing ever" Jeff said "thank you Jeffy" I said "it's alright" "I'll make another one for all of you! And by that I mean you and your friends" I said and Jeff chuckled "okay y/n,I'm sure they will all love that" Jeff said "I'll get started and can you help me with it?" "Of course I can help you" "yay!" I said raising my arms in the air "you little cutie" Jeff said picking me up and made me giggle.