//epilogue

BONUS CHAPTER CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT!!
_______________________

Three Years Later

~~Lip❤️❤️

Today marked that night where Mia met my entire family three years ago. Every night I fall asleep, whether I'm next to her or not, I think to myself how I ended up so lucky. A lot has changed since that night I kissed her in the middle of my bedroom. As the time passed, I finally acquired my dream job. Construction. After three years worth of saving money, I was finally able to bring Mia where I've been wanting to since the moment I won her over. The day had finally come and I wanted this to be the best day of her life. I wanted this to be perfect. And I wanted this to be the best three year anniversary present she'd always remember.

"Where are you taking me?" Mia questioned me for the third time this week.

In the beginning of the week, I was away from home for the first three days. Mia was so excited to see me when I came back. I told her I had a huge surprise for her. She asked what it was. I warned her I was planning to take her somewhere she'd feel comfortable and at peace. Since then, she hasn't stopped trying to figure out where this mystery destination is. We had been on the road for two days now, and were staying in motel rooms whenever we needed to sleep. I rolled down the window to flick my cigarette and put it to my lips once more. Mia still staring me down eager for my response.

"I told you," I sighed. "It's a surprise babygirl."

Today was the day we'd arrive at the destination.

As my little angel yawned with a pouty face, she began to shut her eyes. She was tired since we left the last motel we stayed at in the morning, and it was almost evening time. She didn't sleep very well last night due to an upset stomach. While she slept I drove on as the road winded and turned off the music so she'd sleep better. It gave me more time to concentrate and I looked down at my phone and checked the location to make sure we were going in the right direction. When she wakes up, she is going to be MIND! BLOWN!

***

~~Mia💋💋

"Babygirl? Hey babygirl, wake up! We're here!"

I squinted my eyes open to see Lip looking down at me. His face only a couple inches away from mine. He bent lower and planted his lips on mine. I was about to get up after he pulled away until he placed his hand on my chest.

"Ah ah ah. Close your eyes. I promise you, you will be mind blown."

I obeyed his command and shut my eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked kinda nervous.

"I just want you to follow my voice for now."

I followed as he spoke, hoping I was going in the right direction and praying I wasn't gonna fall or trip on something. As I kept walking towards his voice, I could feel the sun beating down on me. And what sounded like waves crashing in the distance. Wait a minute...!

"Is this where I think it is? Let me open my eyes baby, please!"

"Not yet my love. Now listen to me."

I stood there, listening to his voice as the cool breeze blew through the warm air. Lip began to speak again.

"I want you to know that I love you very much. Words cannot express how much you mean to me ever since that first day I met you back in high school. My life never would've been the same without you coming into it. I am so beyond grateful for all that you've done for me and helped me accomplish. You inspired me to step out of my comfort zone at times. You never let me down. No matter how many times we got into arguments, I couldn't stay mad at you forever. I just want this to be perfect. You look so beautiful. Right now."