//first day

This is my first time ever doing a Karen POV. It's short and it alters to Mia's POV. Stick with me loves😊
________________________
Karen's POV

I sat on my bed, staring at the wall. I was in shock how Lip treated me, but also that he made me a gift. I never knew he felt that way for me. Here I thought that all this time I was just a piece of ass to him. I never thought of him and I being more than just friends with benefits. Could we be more?

"Karen?"

My mom walked into my room.

"Karen, is everything alright?"

"Mom, I'm not in the mood."

She walked out. I couldn't believe her and I were moving to Florida, and for what? I get that she wanted to travel but never that far. I never expected things to be this way.

"Maybe I should talk to him in school today."

I walked downstairs. The sweet aroma of muffins filled the room. When I got down there there must've been twelve dozen on the table. There were muffins everywhere! My mom had major OCD. I really wish she wasn't worrying this much about me.

"Mom, you said you'd stop doing this when you worry and that you'd find another way to cope." I sighed.

"Karen, sweetie, you know I can't stop that quick." My mom took another batch of muffins out of the oven. She turned it off.

"Finally!"

"I'm going over to Lip's after school. I huffed. "Are you doing okay sweetie?" My mom asked puzzled.

"I'm doing fine. I just need to talk to him." I walked out for the bus to catch it, before she could ask another question.

***

Sitting on the bus, all I could think about was yesterday. The way that Lip acted, and what he said he had of us. A scrapbook...of all the pictures we took. He did all that for me, and was going to ask me out.

"I'm such a horrible person."

Some assholes stared me down in the process of my misery. They knew I screwed about ten thousand people. Two of the girls we're from Mindy Carlson's sleepover about a year ago. They were just as much a whore as I was. That night was like heaven but also a total nightmare since her dad walked in on all of us. I was about to confront them, but figured it wasn't worth it. After all, I already have detention after school today.
___________________________
Mia's POV

"Good luck on your first day!" My mom gave me a thumbs up as I headed out the door for the bus. This was my first time taking a bus. Down in South Carolina, I only had to walk a couple blocks. But I didn't mind the ride. Besides the annoying, obnoxious, kids.

"Fuck my life."

I walked onto there and chose a seat. The bus continued a couple mini before it came to another stop. A girl walked on. She had an olive complexion with brown eyes, long, dark brown hair, and wore a slutty-looking outfit. Extremely short denim shorts with a red crop top. She was flawless. Except the sleezy look. But who was I to judge she was just...flawless! I thought all good of her until-"Out of my seat bitch." She suddenly said.

I looked around hoping she wasn't talking to me.

"Yo, earbuds! Out of my seat!"

I turned my attention back to her.

"Are you talking to me?

"What's it look like? Move!"

I didn't want trouble on the first day, nor to get into a physical fight. Like my mom said, "If you don't want drama, don't escalate the problem." Let's face it, this girl was the problem. Looking all sweet and pretty, then next thing you know, BAM! She turns into a bitch.