Chapter 2

(Still your pov)

As I walked down the hall I could hear some patients scream or laugh. I, once again stop at a door and look down at my clipboard

NAME: Sugawara Koshi
AGE: 22

LLNESS/ES: Extreme bi-polar, possessive, IED
BACKGROUND INFO: Patient is possessive and over protective over a few patients. 3 extreme  common emotion for this patient is anger, happy, and sometimes sad.
WARNING!!!: be cautious of what you say to patient, is easily triggered if 'family' is brought up. Approach with a friendly aura, dont let patient out of chains. If enraged, leave immediately.

'Geez, it would be nice to figure out who he thinks is family...' I think, sighing then putting a smile on, I walk through.

I heard chains clinking as he tried to get near me, his wide brown eyes stareing at me. "Who are you?" He asked in a soft voice, examining me. "I'm doctor (M/N), nice to meet you. May I ask why your in chains?" I asked, expecting him to give me a explanation. "No, you may not" he said, very obviously not trusting me.

"May I know a few things about you?" I asked. He seemed to debate whether I could be trusted. "You have my info on the clipboard" he said finnaly.

I sigh "can you tell me about your family?" I asked, making him immediately stand up and start to yell slightly in a defensive tone. "Why do you want to know?! Are you trying to take them away from me?! Are you ganna hurt them because I wont answer your questions?!" He yelled then went to lunge at me only to land in front of me as he yelled and tried to reach for me, growling.

I sigh as I quickly left, following the warning. I closed the door, letting the screams of the angry patient get muffled. I was about to head to my next patient until a bell chimed as the door unlocked. I quickly went into the lounge, which thankfully was right next to me as I guessed it was lunch time, queuing my break.

I hear yelling and laughing, along with some running torwards the lunch room. I geuss I'll wait then