Chapter 26

I whimpered at my injuries as Mike glared at me. "Didnt the file tell jou to have a gaurd vith jou during oikawas visit?" Mike asked.

I slowly shook my head. "It was all scratched out" I said.

Mike hummed "and instead of going to me to see vhat it says because I vas the one vho originally had the files after
(f/n) left, jou vent right in, not even backing out vhen he ate human in front of jou!?" He exclaimed, his german accent getting thicker.

"Wait so your the one who is giving me so much?" I asked, he nodded.

"Vere very understaffed because someone killed gaurds, letting there patients know that it's ok to kill them. So most of them quit, and the ones who are here have either just as many as jou or more then jou. I recently picked up 20 more patients to go along vith the 18 I have because someone quit" he said all gloomily torwards the end.

"Anyway, jou are taking a break from patients and valking vith me" he said.

I didnt complain as I was getting paid more then normal. I wasnt that hurt, just bruised as i hoped out of bed and followed my friend, er boss.

I saw him stop at his first patient. I was ready to go in with him but he immediately stopped me then pointed at the window.

I hummed, going to the window then watched as mike started to put on padding then went in.

I watched as mike approached a young girl. Well, I think there a girl. They had long pink curly hair, light glossed over lavender eyes, dark milk chocolate skin, and they wore a princess like pink dress.

They werent looking at mike, but off in the distance. I could here mike speak to them, telling them that he was there.

"I'm going to give jou jour medicine, ok?" Mike said, the pinkette tensing up but didnt move.

Mike gently grabbed there arm, resulting in the pink haired patient biting hard into his padded arm as mike gave them the medicine.

Mike let them bite him as he soothed the other. They soon stopped and started to shake, but soon calmed down, getting tired.

The small human slowly layed down, mumbling a sorry to mike as they fell asleep.

That was when mike came out, taking the padding off, looking at the bite mark to see that the pink haired human had completely bitten through the padding and bit him.

Mike sighed, putting bandaged on it then kept walking.

"Hey, why was she here? And why was she biting you?" I asked, catching up to him.

"Vell, first of all, she is a he. Hes here because he has issues just like anyone else here. He bit me because his dad used to drug him. His father dressed him up like a porcelain doll, and hes blind because of his father pouring bleach onto his face. That's vhy I vas talking to him the vhole time." Mike said.

We kept walking. I think mike is trying to teach me how to handle other kinds of patients, I think hes noticed that I haven't really been making progress with yaku and levi, and maybe a few others.

Then I remember (f/n) telling me that theres cameras in the rooms and halls. Mike watches them, he must know how I'm doing..

I looked up to see unnaturally blue eyes stareing at me. He knows I know now.

Hes smarter then he leads on.

Mike stares at me with a intense, eerie gaze. "Mike..?" I asked.

He hummed "remember (m/n), jou are trapped here vith multiple murderers, not all are patients" he said eerie then started walking to his next patient.

What was he talking about?