Chapter 23

(Just so you guys know, not all of the patients will like you. Also take a look at my other book, I'm sure you'll like em)

I sighed as I soon got to my office. I put all there files away. I have visited my other patients a bunch of times already.

Hinata is still pretty clingy but hes getting better. He isnt crying anymore. Hes starting to get angry at simple things though.

Suga is no longer chained up, he.... is more flirty now. Hes like a puppy when I give him attention to.

Yamaguchi is not warming up to me at all. I'm pretty sure he hates me. But I now know why he has possessive disorder on his file. Hes possessive over Tsukishima. Protective to. He wants to know how his sessions go to.

Tsukishima is a little distant. He gets to talk to Yamaguchi more and is learning how to touch again. Hes practicing with Yamaguchi, claiming that I'm to dirty.

Kageyama is a bit more distance but hes shareing alot of information to me.

Noya has shown a whole new side. His depressed side. I had let him cry on my shoulder and ever since then hes been all over me. I believe hes getting better.

Tanaka has expressed that he wanted to see Ennoshita (I'm having a dyslexic moment, I kept forgetting how to spell his name) so I let him. Ennoshita seemed happy, if happy meant continously biting and licking his neck. Tanaka has told me he likes Ennoshita.

Ennoshita hasn't been trying to bite me ever since Tanaka visit him. He said his bites were specail. Not going to lie... that hurt a bit.

Daichi has gotten better, still will tear up his bed at times. Hes still flirty with me.

Asahi had gotten used to sitting next to me. Hes been begging me to get Aones file so Asahi could visit him. He gets all shy about it when I ask him though.

Bokuto has been alot happier and has actually fallen asleep on me when i was reading to him.

Akaashi is happy that bokuto is happy. But i cant help but worry as he sees me as a different creature every time i check on him.

Tendou and ushijima have been more touchy. We did do activities, trying to get them used to being alone. Doesn't quite work as ushijima cries softly and tendou bangs on the door, screaming and crying.

Then theres kenma who just asks for my phone. I try to get him to do anything but it just wont work.

Kuroo is as affectionate as ever. Turns out hes this affectionate to everyone.

Lev and yaku still hate me. They dont even let me come in.

I sigh as I organize something until I heard a knock.

I went to the door to see Mike. He waves, looking disinterested in everything and hands me at least 6 new files. "These are new patients you need to take care of. Also..." he takes the two files that were on top.

"Careful with the twins" he said, gesturing to one. "And the iron giant" he said, gesturing to the other.

He gave it back to me then left, grumbling to himself.

I sighed as I looked at the new face. "This is beginning to get overwhelming.." I said with another sigh.