Chapter 17

As I walked down the hall to tendous cell. Once ther I took a look at the file, slightly confused at what I saw.

●Name: Tendou Satori
●age: 22
●Illness/es: OCD, hillucinations, hyperactive, egotistic, possessive, protective, very touchy, and depression
●background info:Unknown
●Warning: dont threaten, dont ignore him, make sure your tidy, and dont touch ushijima

Go to next page
To look at his roommate

I hummed slightly, nervous as I flipped it over to see the file.

●name: Ushijima Wakatoshi
●age:22
●Illness/es: lack of emotions, possessive, protective, very touchy, Antisocial, and anxiety.
●background info: unknown
●Warning: dont be rude to tendou, dont be aggressive, Hates attention.

He.... has a roommate... this isnt going to end well.

I silently cried in my head as I opened the door. Just when I looked up I was pulled in and pulled into a bone crushing hug. I managed to live the hug. The read head set me down and I went to close the door. Tendou stared at me a bit, taking note that I was pretty tidy. He then fixed my hair that he messed up.

"Hi, im-" I was caught off gaurd by tendou. "Your the new doctor! Your (m/n). I heard you were an angel!" He exclaimed excitedly. I smiled. "Yep that's my name, wanna geuss my favorite animal and color to?" I asked but he shook his head. "Can you tell us?" He asked.

I nodded "my favorite animal is (f/a) and my favorite color is (f/c). Can I know your guys?" I asked.

Tendou smiled, "i like red! And me and ushijima likes eagals! His favorite color is purple!" Tendou exclaimed. I smiled and I took a small look at them both.

"Cant ushijima talk on his own?" I asked as politely as I could. Tendou seemed to stare at me then smiled. "He can, but he doesn't trust you enough" he said, all of a sudden picking me up. He hugged me tightly, making my back pop and me groan in discomfort.

I'm going to have a bad bruise from this guy. "Hey! Wanna know what happened to our other doctor!" He asked, nuzzling against my cheek.

"Sure, only if you want to tell me though" I said, being squished. He excitedly sat me in ushijimas lap, who hugged me from behind, then started to tell the story.

"He was a super nice doctor but I can see passed that facade. On the inside he was rotten!" He exclaimed, waving his hands around.

"When I wasnt around hed pick on Wakatoshi! Hed mentally abuse him. So when he asked me if I could go play during free time I told him no!" He said, looking more furious. Ushijima just held me tightly and layed his head on mine, making me instinctively pat his head.

Tendou didnt seem to mind at the moment cuz he was telling the story. "When I told him no and that I'd stay with Wakatoshi, he got angry with me! He tried to make me go but I beat him up cuz he hurt wakatoshi!" He once again exclaimed. It was a little hard keeping up but i got the jist of it.

"I ended going into the time of room. I only broke his legs! He was being over dramatic!" He said, stomping his foot. "You agree right!?" He asked.

"Yes I agree, you could of killed him or broke something more important to him like his arms. Sometimes you cant even feel a break, you just scream from shock." I said, agreeing. Tendou seemed to like my answer.

He came over and hugged me, also hugging ushijima. I. Am. Squished. Between. Two. Hot. Guys.

My face was red when I noticed my situation. I looked at my watch to see it's time to go. His story took most of the time.

I also looke at my arms to see many bad bruises littering my arms. I hummed. "Guys.. it's time for me to go" I said, only to be squished more. I looked up at tendou to see him stareing at me with a glare. "Your not aloud to leave" he growled out as ushijimas and his grip strengthen, making me wheeze.

"Please, I'll come back. Maybe I'll bring you something if you want something" I said, breathy.

Tendou seemed to think. "Maybe a sketch book for Wakatoshi, I want barbecue" he said. I nodded. "Ill.... get you them" I said, gasping when they let go. I stumbled a bit but once I regained my breath, I waved bye at them, going out.

They don't seem happy that they had to let go of me. I closed the door and lifted my shirt as I felt a sharp pain in my lungs.

When I looked down it hurt even more. I saw that a really bad bruise formed on my lower rib. I slightly touched it and got that sharp pain again.

"I think they broke my lower rib" I mumbled as I went to ukai, only for him and takeda to treat me. I almost had bandages everywhere!

I sighed as I went to the store yet again, getting more sketch books, drawing utencils, and grabbed ingredients so (f/n) can cook again.

(I was eating while I did this, I also had to fend my food off before my 3 autistic younger siblings stole it from me. They already ate to!)