chapter 18

Once I had gotten the groceries I started to head home. When i got out of my car, i could see (f/n)'s car.

I sigh as I walked in to smell something delicious. I groaned quietly as I set my stuff down, and tried to sneak off.

I thought I was ganna successfully get away, that was until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome back, (m/n)" he said.

He sounded angry. I slowly turned around to see him smile, but what caught me by surprise is the bruise I saw on his shoulder, and bruises on his knuckles.

"What happened?" I asked. He looked surprised that I noticed the bruises. He just sighs and leads me to the dinner table, where food was.

"Some bitch spread rumors about me so I got in a fight. That fucking bitch is lucky my patients held me back" he huffed out, clearly irritated.

"Now it's your turn, what happened?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, tho I groaned due to the pain. "So my last patient, or patients, shared a room and there both very possessive. Long story short they pretty much almost killed me by hugging to tightly." I sighed out.

Silence, well other then us eating. "Soooooo...... is any of your patients hot?" I asked, making him choke on his milk, his face flushing.

"Dont just ask that! And I geuss... most of them are cute" he mumbled, picking at his food.

"I'll tell you know, all my patients are hot!" I giggled out, which made him smile. "Aaaaannnnyyyways, can you make one of my patients some barbecue?" I asked, to witch he rubbed his eyes and looked at the time. "Fine, but you owe me" he said, grabbing the meat I got and started cooking it.

Once he was done he packed it up and set it in the fridge. "I'm going home, you might need to take a day off to rest up tho-" before he could finish I cut him off. "I'm NOT resting when I promised I'm going back. Besides, I'm getting four more patients tomarrow." I said.

"They sure are giving you alot of patients" he said, looking worried. "Dont worry! I'll be fine! Now go home so you can rest up!" I said, making him leave.

I lounged around for a while before finally going to bed.

Four more patients, four new faces. I cant wait.

(Sorry that this is short but it's just a small chapter of how your friends doing and what you do at home.)