chapter 25

(WARNING! CHARACTER DEATH!)

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the blaring red lights.

I blinked slowly, ringing in my ears. I looked around, seeing mike carrying me away.

He placed me against a wall, him motioning for me to stay.

He was bloody, hurt.

He held his arm, scrunching his face up in pain as he slowly turned around, getting in a fighting stance.

Just then my hearing came back. Everything was so loud.

"Listen up (M/N), you have the power to change fate, you just have to try" mike said, turning his head to look at me.

He is one of my friends, one that always protected me. He smiled sadly as he turned back. He caught caught Iwaizumi who charged at him. He slowly started to push him back.

Mike coughed up blood, "dont worry kid, just run." He said, holding a ferrel iwazumi from attacking me.

"Run and dont look back" he said calmly.

I shook but obeyed, running.

But I looked back.

My blood ran cold as I saw my friend on the ground, Iwaizumi tore his head off, pretty easily. I watched in horror as Mike's body went limp.

I held my head, pulling at my hair. Crying my anger out.

"(M/n)! Its Kageyama!" I heard Hinata cry out. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, his arm was a purplish blue.

"PLEASE HELP HIM! HES GOING TO DIE!" Hinata cried out. He began screaming and crying.

My anger boiled over as I got up and started to run to kageyamas room, my patients following me.

All except... All except Ennoshita, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Tanaka.

Ennoshita had figured out what happened to his friends. Kinoshita and Narita being dead by the hands of oikawa. He was angry, killing any gaurd on sight.

Tanaka was hurt badly thanks to oikawa. He was leaned against a wall, missing a arm. This seemed to anger everyone, Ennoshita especially as he was screaming and crying.

And... I haven't seen Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

I barged into oikawas room, seeing Suga, tendou, and Daichi in there. Asahi and Noya had went to get Ukai and Takeda.

Daichi was wrestling with oikawa, trying to keep him away from kageyama.

Kageyama was curled up, covering his head.

And suga.. he had snapped. He was trying to get up, trying to get his hands on anyone he could. He was glaring at Kageyama.

"YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM!! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM! YOU FUCKING SELFISH BITCH! THEY PROTECTED YOU ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS AND YOU LET THEM FUCKING DIE!!" Suga yelled and screamed, growling and snarling.

His hands were bloody as they hit the floor, making it rumble under his strength.

Tendou was the one holding Suga down, jerking and yelling for the noise to stop. He was crying, tears dropping onto suga.

Tendou looked over, his eyes widening. "NO GET OUT!! DONT COME IN HERE!!" Tendou screamed.

He wasnt screaming at me. He was screaming at ushijima.

Ushijima was shaking, looking upset. Oikawa snapped his neck torwards us, seeing Ushijima. He shoved Daichi down and just then.

There behind oikawa. There sat Tsukishima laying, lifeless. He had hives on his skin, chunks of flesh was missing from him as Yamaguchi was leaning against him, his arms missing as well as his legs broken.

I stood, frozen.

I... I felt someone shaking me, but who?

"Wake up (M/n)!" I heard Mike yell.

I suddenly jolted awake, in a hospital bed. My files next to me and Mike hovering over me.

"There you are, I just got oikawa back in his room, luckily he ran into me before he could get to Kageyama. I had told ukai to get you, I didnt bring you here." He said

A dream?

Thank the heavens.