Chapter 20

(Hi, a little notice before the chapter. Please stop asking me to update or when I will update, it pressures me into updating which in turn slowly makes me hate what I write. I've received alot of comments asking. Just know that I wont ever discontinue a book. If you comment and ask me when I'm going to update, i wont respond to you and will push the updates more. Without further ado, enjoy the chapter)

I slowly started to go torwards the room where I'm supposed to go, though.... I'm starting to want to postpone this patient as I could hear maniacal laughter coming from it.

I calmed my nerves to look at his page, only to see his name and age, everything else was blank.

"What the hell!? Wheres the-" I couldnt finish my sentence as my head jerked to the side.

I tried to calm myself down and eventually I did. I slowly opened the door while holding the medication that I had to give him each visit I do with him.

He stopped laughing and stared at me from the corner of his room. He slowly tilted his head at me. "Ooooo! A new doctor! I'm so excited!" He laughed out as he dashed at me, only giving me enough time to hold up the medication and clipboard. He tackled me to the ground as he pushed down on my gut, making me squirm and cough.

He watched my reactions closely as if he was studying me. He then release the pressure, laying his head on my chest to listen to my heart beat.

"Hello.. I'm (M/n), it's nice to meet you. Can I give you the medicine?" I asked. He slowly sat up, this tall man sat on top of me, it was scary.

"Sure, as long as a cutie like you is giving it to me" he flirted. I blushed slightly as I tried to sit up only to be pushed down.

"Why don't you give it to me this way?" He asked, tilting his head.

I sighed as I read the panflip then held the syringe. I pulled down his pant, I needed to get to his thigh. While he made flirty comments I slowly injected him, them cleaned it up and put a bandaid on. When I tried to pull his pants up he grabbed a hold of my wrists.

"Why are you ending it when it's just getting started~" he said in a husky tone, making me freak out.

"Do not flirt with your doctor!" I said flustered. He was about to continue but saw my head jerk to the side.

He tilted his head as he pulled up his pants then started to examine my neck and head until it jerked again, making him hum. "Your weird and cute! Score!" He said with a wide grin.

I only blushed and tried to get up, which he aloud me to, saying his medicine made him sleepy.

He yawned and stretched as I lead him to the bed, laying him down. I tucked him in and kissed his head before trying to leave, only to feel my coat to be pulled.

I turned around to see him giving puppy dog eyes and whining. "Tell me a story, please?" He asked, acting like a child who had a nightmare.

I just smiled and nodded as I sat on hid bed, starting to tell him a story I made up on the spot. He seemed to enjoy it. Though I had to tell him three stories before he fell asleep. I gave him a small peck on the head then left, relaxing as I sighed in relief.

It wasnt that bad, hopefully I could at least figure out what he has. As of now, I need to get to my next patient, Morisuke Yaku.