chapter 16

(So many people won my little game! I hoped you guys liked it)

As I walked to akaashis cell. I heard howls of hyena like laughter from down the hall, where dangerous patients were.

I brushed it off and started reading his file.

Name: akaashi keiji
Age: 21
Illness/ess: hallucinations, lack of emotion most times, OCD, anxiety, social anxiety.
Background info:unknown

I entered after reading, seeing a bruised and crying akaashi. "Please, I didnt do it! Stop it please!" He sobbed out, he was having a panic attack, while having his hallucinations.

I immediately ran over and slid in front of him, covering his ears, making him look at me. He immediately hugged me, crying.

I slowly uncovered his ears. "Calm down akaashi, Can you tell me what happened? Why are you all beat up?" I asked, rocking him back and forth.

"......the doctor, that used to take care of us found out that I asked you to take care of us, so she took out her anger on me! T-then these creatures started to yell at me! Wait... did she hurt bokuto!?" He asked clinging onto my shirt. I rubbed his back comfortingly. "Not physically." I said, remembering of the doll.

I gently took out bokutos creation and gave it to him. "Bokuto wanted you to have this" I said. He gingerly took it from me and placed it with, what I can only assume, to be 50 more of them.

I took out some small bandaids and ointment. I then started to treat his wounds. "Who would ever do this to you" I asked, mostly myself. Once i finished he bashfully asked if he could draw me.

I smiled and took out a sketch book, handing it to him, "her you go" I said after giving him a pencil. I sat there for him as he started to draw me.

He looked super focused on his sketch. His green orbs focused on white paper as he scratched away at it with his lead pencil. He would look up at me every once in while then back at his paper.

Around a hour later he showed me the picture. What I saw was probably how he saw me. There, on the paper, was a man sitting criss cross. He had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin, and (e/c) eyes. But the figure had a smile on its chest along with a normal mouth. He also had a third eye that was closed, black horns that held a white halo. He also had large angel like wings, and small demon like wings underneath them.

"Your a very pretty creature" he said, smiling. I smiled back. "You are to" I said back. He stared at me before blushing slightly and looking away.

"If this doctor comes back I want you to run out and try to get ukai or me, ok?" I asked, to which he nodded. I smiled and patted him. "Good." I said before getting up. "Draw what you see around you, I'll be back tomorrow" I said, making him nod as I left. I sighed as I started to head to another one of my patients.

'Tendou satori'