Chapter 8

I was growing more nervous as a approached my next patients door. Based on how Tanaka acted, he was one to be feared in this 'family'. Now that I think of it, the mentioned two people named narita and kinoshita. I dont have thoughs two... maybe there with a different doctor. I thought, looking down at the file in my hand but what I saw made my eyes widen.

NA■E: ■■■■■■ Ennoshita
AGE:21
IL■NE■S/ES: ■■■■■■■■■■, ■■■, ■■■■■
BACKGROUND INFO: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
WARNINGS: ■■■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■

"What?... almost all his information is scratched out! I only know his last name and age!" I said to myself as I slowly looked at the door. I gulped then nervously opened the door, and went in, closing it behind me.

I saw a man, sitting in the middle of his dimly lit and smelly room, chuckling and laughing as he talked to, well, no one. He moved his arms in exaggerated ways, showing his bloodied hands. The blood was his own but his hands were covered in it due to him ripping off his nails.

He instantly stopped the noise and slowly turned to me. My breath hitched, he had blood shot eyes, blood all on his face, and a wicked smile. I nervously walked to him. "Hey Ennoshita, I'm
(M/N), your doctor. How are you and your.. friends?" I asked, taking note that he was talking to someone earlier. His eyes seemed to sparkle. "You can see them?!" He asked but gave me no time to answer as he turned around and excitedly talk. "Kinnoshita! Narita! He can see you guys, isn't that great?!" He asked as he smiled. He then looked at me with a large grin. "Were doing fine!" He said.

I nodded slightly. "What's your and your friends favorite items or food?" I asked. Ennoshita seemed to think then turned to his 'friends' and seemed to listen to there answers. "I like puzzles! Narita likes pork buns and kinoshita likes volleyball!" He said. I smiled slightly and nodded, writing it down. When I looked up, I saw him centimeters away from my face, grinning. "We think your very cute! Why are you writing down our favorite things?" He asked. I gently sat him back down, away from my face, then started to explain. "I'm bringing a gift for everyone" I said.

He nodded, seeming more happy. I sighed and took out my hanker chif and started to clean him up. He seemed to blush then lean into my hand that's holding his cheek, keeping my hand on his cheek as he closed his eyes, seeming to like the touch.

I started to feel him kiss my palm while looking at me with lidded eyes, making me blush. I mean... listen it was hot. I slowly pulled my hand away, hoping I dont upset him. He looked like he was slightly panicking as i started to get up. "I'll be back tomarrow, ok? I need to get to my next patient." I said, which made him relax as he chuckled and nodded, going back to talking with his 'friends'. I closed the door and let out a sigh, 'why was Tanaka afraid of him?' I thought as I walked away.

What I didnt notice was that there was a dead doctor in the corner of the dimly lit room, half eaten. Along with two other men hiding under the bed, watching.