Chapter 22: FINALLY

Audio titled: REVERSE

Warning: In case there was some confusion, this story is about the relationship between two men, whichever in my humble opinion doesn't need any warning, however, when they start being naughty... you read me... naughty, the mature warning applies. Mature... you know who you are. And if you just thought 'oh yeah, that's totally me'...

Yeah... okay, just read along.

Chapter
XXII
Finally

***

"Might have fallen in love with a God, but I am no saint," Wu Xie finished

Something cold and dark slithered around Zhang Qi Ling's chest and constricted so tightly he curled his fingers into fists, feeling his nails bite into his palms to stop the scream from erupting from his chest. He told himself to calm down, but bile burned at his throat and made him see red. What was this? He'd never felt this before. He couldn't possibly be...

"Jealous?" Wu Xie said cheerily but his smile slipped when Zhang Qi Ling stared back at him. "Look, I don't know what you might or might not have in Heaven, and not that it's any of your business, Mr. 'I just want you to be normal', but here on Earth, the question that a young, curious boy can answer through the joys of pornography are endless. And," Wu Xie hesitated, looking away before looking back, "I was a very curious boy."

Zhang Qi Ling felt the tension in his shoulders release. He reached out and cupped the side of Wu Xie's face, tenderly running his thumb over Wu Xie's cheekbone, even as his mouth twisted into barely smile. "I bet you were."

"Men You Ping," Wu Xie chuckled and Zhang Qi Ling removed his hand. With a soft smile, Wu Xie scooted forward until their knees nearly  touched, and he ran his spread fingers over Zhang Qi Ling's thigh, around his hip, and up until they stopped over Zhang Qi Ling's heart.

Zhang Qi Ling didn't move. In the back of his mind he listened for Wu Xie's heartbeat but even that paled in importance to remembering every touch of Wu Xie's fingers, the way he captured his bottom lip between his teeth, and looked steadily into Zhang Qi Ling's eyes.

"Thank you," Wu Xie whispered off a forced breath.

Zhang Qi Ling's head tilted slightly and he caught Wu Xie's wrist with his fingers, pulling it away from his chest, and kissing his palm softly before releasing it. "For what?"

"For this," Wu Xie said and pressed the bottle into Zhang Qi Ling's hand before laying back. He stretched out over the sheets, legs spread and bent slightly at the knees, his elbows supporting his upper body as he watched Zhang Qi Ling. His look was intense, his eyes shadowed by the light from the bedside lamp and the hair falling chaotically over his forehead, and Zhang Qi Ling couldn't help feeling a little like prey, watching with equal parts caution, danger, and primal excitement.