torture

When she came to, Freya was being carried through the woods, her hands bound behind her back. A storm was brewing, and the joken sky people were carrying her as fast as they could toward their camp. When her eyes adjusted, she could see another group of boys carrying Lincoln, still unconscious.

(fucking)

After walking for another five minutes, they were brought into the camp, and taken into a strange metal box. Freya guessed that this was what they had come down from the sky in.

The boy she had stabbed was hurried to a table, towards two girls, one blonde, the other a brunette. Her attention was captured by the latter, and she took in her appearance. The girl had gorgeous caramel hair tied up in a ponytail, and warm, olive skin. Freya thought she was beautiful.

She saw the girls wide smile as she took in the rescue party, but it dimmed down when she took in the sight of the stabbed boy. Leaning over and crying, she kissed him several times, begging for the blonde girl - or Clarke, as she was referred to- to save him.

However, Freya knew there was no hope, as the boy would most likely die due to the poison.

She was soon yanked out of her thoughts by Bellamy, Octavia's sister, and he dragged her up a ladder, into a smaller room where he tied her hands to two pieces of rope from the ceiling. Looking to her right, she could see the same was being done to an unconscious Lincoln.

'Wait, what are you doing?' Octavia cried to her brother, yanking his arm.

'It's time to get some answers.'

'Oh, you mean revenge? I already told you, they helped me. Leave them alone.'

Freya knew they wouldn't listen. Despite her warriors training to stay calm and unafraid, she couldn't help but watch in fear as Bellamy picked up what appeared to be a - seatbelt? - and walked towards her. Raising his arm, he beat down, and the harsh metal came in contact with her delicate skin, ripping it almost immediately. She wasn't earing her warrior's pelt at the moment, just a thin camisole top, as she was resting at the time of capture.

Over and over, Bellamy slashed and attacked her, until her body was violated with bruises, littered with blood and scars. The pain was intense, but for now, bearable. She would take it, as long as they left Lincoln alone, at least while he was passed out.

'WHO ARE YOU?' Bellamy roared. 'WHAT DO YOU WANT?'

Despite her bloodied state, Freya still managed to snort. The irony.

'Talk to me! WHY DID YOU ATTACK JASPER? TAKE MY SISTER?'

Once realising that she wasn't going to say anything, he took out a small dagger, and ripped it into her side.

Freya cried out in pain, blood gushed out in a waterfall. The commotion had finally woken Lincoln up, and he stared in horror at her beaten-up condition.

He dragged the knife along the length of the left side of her face, before smacking it with the belt, catching her eye. Blood poured out, and her vision dimmed, as Freya feared for the worst.

'LEAVE HER ALONE, Bell, I don't think she understands English. Leave them alone.' Octavia lied. Freya furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, knowing full well that the girl had heard her speak English. Sensing her glance, Octavia looked up at her and subtly shook her head, as if to warn her not to say a word.

The door in the floor banged open, and both girls from earlier showed up, the brunette whom Freya thought beautiful crying.

The blonde, Clarke, marched up to Freya.

'You had poison on the knife. What is the antidote? Tell me. NOW!' She cried.

Freya refused to talk.

'All this time, you knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did. Please just tell us'.

Freya looked her in the eye, and ever so slightly, shook her head. She'd be damned if she ever helped these monsters.

The brunette came up to her, tears streaking down her face.

'Wh- Raven, what are you doing?' Octavia asked.

Aaah. Freya thought. So her name is Raven.

'Trying something new.' Was Raven's curt response. Freya admired her voice. It was rough, but nevertheless, delightful. She internally rolled her eyes. Really, you have lost it. You are clearly obsessed.

She watched in fear as Raven pulled out two long tubes from the wall. They sparked as she pressed them together.

Suddenly, Raven shoved the wires into her torso, causing her to tremble. Freya grunted as her body was consumed by the most unimaginable pain possible, her nerves on fire. Her eyes rolled back as black spots danced across her vision. Tears leaked out of her eyes, and she could see Lincoln staring on in horror as she convulsed under the pain, screaming her lungs out.

Over and over again, the brunette beauty pushed the tubes in and removes them, giving a few seconds of relief before slamming them into her again.

'PLEASE. HE'S ALL I HAVE', Raven screamed at her.

'No more!'.

With this, Octavia lunged forward and pushed Raven away.

'I have a better idea.'

She knelt in front of Lincoln, gripping the poisoned knife, and ran the blade across the width of her arm, allowing the poison to enter her body.

Freya watched as Lincoln's eyes widened in horror, knowing that he would give in. He seemed to have a weak spot for her.

They left the room once he confirmed the antidote with a nod.

A look of mild regret was plastered on Raven's face, before she left, leaving a near-dead Freya and distraught Lincoln behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

Please write your thoughts in the comments section, I would love to see what you think of the story.

Don't forget to vote!