matters at hand

Hey guys! 

Please remember to comment your thoughts on the story in the comments, and don't forget to vote!

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Freya was in mourning.

300 of their people were dead.

Lincoln had been banished by Indra for keeping in contact with and aiding Octavia.

She had heard of how the skaikru had slaughtered her people, by causing their 'dropship' to blast off, setting of a large explosion, burning everyone around to the ground. Freya was not permitted by Indra to attend, as she was to be present in Polis at the time, and the war chief was also worried about her mental state if she returned.

And so, like a coward, she turned away from the fight, the emotions linked to the place too overwhelming to bear lest she wanted to be sucked back into a depressing hole of fear and anguish.

But now, she had been summoned back to her Trikru village by Heda Lexa, to discuss the bigger matters at hand.

The arrival of the 'Ark' from the sky. And the slaughter of 18 innocent people at a village by the one they called Finn.

'Freya! em ste good kom see yu again!' The voice of her Heda, Lexa, caught Freya's attention and she was soon enveloped in Lexa's warm embrace.

(it is good to see you again)

She almost cried at the familiarity brought to her by Lexa, fondly recalling the many years they spent playing and training with one another as children. With their matching green eyes, they could have been sisters, but that was where the similarities ended. Where Lexa had long, silky, brown hair, Freya had bright red locks, partly covering her scarred face.

It had angered her friend and Heda at first to see her in such a state and she swore vengeance, but soon calmed down when she realised that Freya wanted to avoid the topic. She still hadn't quite come to terms with it, and wished to avoid more pointless fighting.

'Leksa, ai missed yu so much' Freya cried, practically squeezing the life out of her old friend.

(i missed you so much)

After catching up with one another, they sat down at the war table along with Indra and other chiefs to discuss the matters at hand.

'We have arranged a meeting with the skaikru leaders, and a group of their friends to discuss the matters of the boys punishment. We leave for their camp now. Prepare yourselves, and be on guard all the time. They shall not intimidate us with their guns and technology.' Lexa told her chiefs.

And with that, they set off to skaikru.